Finally happy

Ashanti pov 

They bring food and stuff but Jalen ended up yelling at tre for being dumb like always but that is the point Jalen came in our room with bags of food I smiled and he was staring at me so I said "bae what you gone eat you just gave it all to me and I'm sure I can't eat all this food" he simply said "you" I don't know what came over him but it was cute until he put the food on the dresser and then he was cute again he started kissing my neck and everything I was happy then he looked at me "are you ready baby" I melted when he called me baby I nodded my head yes "I mean are you ready for this curly quil" then I nodded my head slowly after thinking about what happened to Dalayah she could barely walk but whatever he smirked and took his shirt off I was staring like a crazy person but I just kissed him all over and sat on him grinding on him and teasing him I was smirking because I think he was about to pass out it was funny I started laughing "you gone wish you didn't do that" he then flipped me over and took my shirt off and left me in a sports bra and shorts I changed into when we got home then he took my shorts off he got all happy and started grinding over my panties I started moanimg his name "jjjaaaallllleeeennnn sttoooop playiiinnn" "shouldn't have been playing yo self"

Dalayah pov

I was talking to Malak until I heard "jjjaaaallllleeeennnn sttoooop playiiinnn" "shouldn't have been playing yo self" my face went blank I know everyone else heard it because they stopped talking to then River and I said "ASHANTI GET ITTT GGIIIRRRRLLL" then Malak and Jaden told us to shut the fuck up we just laughed 

Ashanti pov

I heard River and Dalayah dumb selves yelling get it girl I'm so done with them then Jalen smirked cause I got distracted by that and he was taking his basketball shorts off I noticed how big the bulge is I almost passed out "I asked if you was ready as they said get it girl" Jalen said "ass" I mumbled I know he heard me because he took my underwear off and started licking my clit I moaned again And then he stopped and took his boxers off I said "it's to big it won't fit" "relax baby girl yes it will" I simply listened and nodded my head ok and bit my lower lip. Then he slid himself inside of me and kissed my lips softly. I whispered damn to myself I knew he heard me and then he smirked. He whispered in my ear daddy got this okay then he pounded inside of me. I was moaning his name my back then arched up and he chuckled. I heard squad downstairs screaming DDAAAAMMMMMNN. I was blushing hella hard and Jalen was smirking at me.

Part two next chappie also some of this written by co-writer sum of this written by me