Fights and more Fights

Dalayah
When Malak kissed me I had butterflies. Unlike Tre Malak apologized "So this is it huh," Tre said sounding down. "Here's the thing you didn't even tell me what you were up to so how can I trust you," I replied. "That's a good point."said Tre when Ashanti pulled out her phone she started to smile and laugh a little bit.
Tre asked kinda yelling,"What's so funny I'd love to laugh?" "Oh nothing this isn't really the right time to mention it." "Jalen you beta check ya girl" Tre says shouting. "OK listen you lil brace face midget ass nigga first of all I don't get checked and you need to check yoself since you just got dumped and second if it was yo nut asses business I'd share it so why don't you shut the hell and keep the sad puppy look you had before.", All of squad was like Ooooohhh. Jalen put her aside to calm her down. We tried hiding our laughter but Tre noticed and started to hey irritated. But honestly Ashanti roasted him hella hard

Ashanti
Jalen was trying to calm me down but the shit ain't work to be honest. He sat me down on his lap while he was on the sand holding me tight so I don't move. I was taking pictures of us and posted it all on Instagram. Tre then left and Malak picked up Dalayah and spun her around like some princess Nadia and I simultaneously yelled GOALS and laughed. I then suggested we go on the boardwalk. We played games took pictures with fans and got on rides. I saw Tre and some girl get on this ride together and guess who it was Ariel.I asked Jalen just to make sure and it was definitely Ariel. We decided to tell Dalayah later cause I'm having a sleepover. "Omg it's you guys she said all our names and we smiled first Tre and Ariel now you guys"some fan girl said. "So what's your name"I asked impatiently "Layla"she said "Well Layla how about a group photo with us"I asked changing the subject. She smiled so big it looked like her face hurts. She put her phone on her selfie stick and we took a picture we told her our real accounts are the ones that have a group picture of at least 2 of us as a profile pic. She then smiled and left and we went back to my house.

Bwahahahahahah Clift hangers rule

What was Ashanti smiling about? Can Jalen trust her? How will Dalayah feel now knowing who Tre was sneaking around with?

From co-writer