Its time

Honestly who gives a fuck about school so we finna skip to afterwards

Ashanti
So Im tired asf like these niggas could've really left me at the house. Dalayah asked me if I'll be home with around 4.I said no cuz in still tired asf I grabbed my basketball shorts tank top and socks and put them in my purse. I then went to Jalen's (he gave me a key) I changed my clothes in his room. Then put my clothes I was wearing in my purse and put on the boondocks and went to sleep.

Jalen
I came home from basketball practice and saw Ashanti laying in my bed asleep she was drooling a little and smiling in her sleep.I took a shower and then put on my basketball shorts and cuddled next to her and then drifted off to sleep

Malak
All I can think about is what I'm finna get from Layah. Man things gonna get heated she told me to go straight home and she'll be back after she gets some things.

Dalayah pov

I got home and people are really here like ok then but anyway tre whispered in my ear "be ready" I looked at him and noticed everyone was there that had curly hair and the usual ppl I walked into the room and Malak immediately started kissing me and pushed me to the wall I kissed back and he looked at me asking if I was sure I nodded my head yes then he took my shirt off and started kissing on my neck I was trying to hold it in but it slipped out I moaned his name

Tre pov

I smirk because Ben looked weird asf he then put headphones in and that's what everyone did but we could still hear Dalayah and Malak

Dalayah POV

Malak I moan he was going fast asf he moaned my name "dalayah you're tight asf" I breather harder then I felt sleepy we both let our juices out then he started fingering me that's when I noticed how big he was he noticed and chuckled "mmmaaalllllaaaaaaakkkk I'm sleeeepppy" "I'll just play with you till you fall asleep bae he did and I guess I fell asleep
Malak pov
I smiled when I looked at dalayah sound asleep I took a shower  and got dressed in a tshirt and shorts I went downstairs and everyone looked at me jalen he dapped me up and told me dalayah was loud asf I chuckled then Asia said "where dalayah at tho" "she sleepin" I said with no cares "how she slee-gco. "Cuz it make you sleepy Asia" Noah said she gulped and nodded "how long will she be sleep malak ?" River asks "um 3 hours prolly"

3 hours lata
Dalayah pov
I wake up and my legs feel like fucking jelly I can't walk I looked for my phone and it was on my nightstand I texted malak to help me he replied saying he will

Malak pov
I get up to go help dalayah I walk in the room and I think I scared her because she fell out the bed I chuckled and helped her up well she just fell back down "why can't u stand baby ?" I asked *points lower* I chuckled and nod and picked her up and took her to the bathroom so she can take her shower I picked her out a red outfit *above* she yelled my name signaling she's done I helped her out and she got dressed and put on black leggings lmao I laughed & I picked her up to take her downstairs she put her face in my neck I don't really know why well that's until everyone stared at us Ashanti said "so how was it" dalayah looked up and turned red them Sebastian started mocking her "MMMMMMAAAAAAALLLLLLAAAAAKKKKKK" they busted out laughing "malak take me back upstairs" she whispered I shook my head no then she crawled off me to get a cover "why you ain't walking sis" Ben said smirking "you know damn well I can't fuckin walk nigga" she said "ha she feisty malak ain't hit it right" tre said "nigga I got her more than u ever could and I love her it ain't all about sex so hop off" I said dalayah made it back to the couch and kissed my cheek tre shut his ass up I noticed tho but Ariel wanted to say shit "tre you can't let him just say that to you" "bitch he obviously don't wanna start shit so he being quiet unlike yo stalker ass go stalk sum other nigga and fuck out my damn house" Layah said everyone looked at her "I don't see no dogs so I don't know who you are talking to slut"

Dalayah pov
My legs might be jelly rn but something just made me go crazy I actually stood "IM NOT A SLUT I JUST HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME AND I DONT GOT HERPES BITCH SO GO SUCK SUM MO DICK B4 I FUCK YOU UP NO I WILL FUCK YOU UP" right then I slapped the fuck out her then punched her eye and nose then she swung at me but I dodged it she swung again and hit my leg that made me more mad so I picked up her head and banged it on the floor a lot then I drug her to,the door and banged her head on the doorknob "Somebody stop her she's gonna kill her" tayvion yelled she kicked the air when I punched her stomach repeatedly then she yelled "STOP STOP IM PREGNANT" I banged her head on the wall till it registered what she said I let her go and malak cradled me while tre looked shocked "tre you fucked her" jalen said he shook his head no then I got mad that she cheated so I tried to run up on her but Asia and Ashanti kept me back tre said "why" then I said "serves you right that's what u get for sneaking around with hoes tre this what happens you dumb ass bitch but I got the best thing that's happened to me out of you cheating like a dumb fuck you are" Ben took me upstairs to calm me down I started crying on my pillow "Ben it's not easy why does something good happen hen something always messes it up why I need mom to help me she would have e best advice and she gone nowhere why Ben it isn't fair" "baby girl I don't know why it isn't fair I don't know why it isn't easy but mom is in a better place and she's watching over you like a guardian angel making sure your safe she's helping you and those little rage moments are her in there best don't ever forget she loves you"