Confrontation

Ashanti
I know my dad is home and we need to talk so I'm ditching. Squad said they'll come in case something finna go down.I opened the door and saw my dad watching TV and holding a beer. He looked at me and smiled and I tired taking the beer from him. He saw Jalen and said "I know you're dating my daughter and you will treat her with respect understand." "Yes sir"Jalen said anxiously. "Dad why have you hit me?"I said sounding innocent. He sighed and said"I've been stressed after your mother chose the streets over us and sadly I take my anger out on people I love I am so sorry."my dad sound sad "Sorry doesn't change these bruises dad *lifts shirt and pants cries* the principal is gonna file a report against you its too late and I won't end up in the system of its cool I'm finna move in with Layah and stuff."I said being defensive "It's cool with me"Dalayah said. I smiled and looked back at my dad "I need help I get my anger from you there's a reason I couldn't maintain a relationship until I had Jalen I've secretly checked myself out I have impulse anger disorder and I've been better but still take pills." "Why would you do that?"he said depressed "Dad people in school somehow know about it now"I said crying"I love you but I need my best chance on things going the best way they can Im sorry."I went upstairs and got some stuff and took it to the house then we came back to school it was lunch.

Dalayah
Now Ashanti lives with us yay I hope things get better for her honestly. Everyone was staring at us but it's whatever. We continued our day and then went home Ashanti said she'll answer our questions about things that's happened at home and stuff.
"My mom chose drugs over me and my brother and dad my brother is in Iowa with her trying to help her get her life together my brother is 19 im from Detroit and that hoe was spreading rumors about my cousin Ryan and it got so serious she almost committed suicide now she lives with my brother too and like I said I have impulsive angry disorder." We all looked at her stunned everything she said sounded so sad she never had a break from madness and drama. She went upstairs and I looked in her room laying there crying. I comforted her until she feel asleep she'll be okay now and knowing this Jalen is not allowed to fuck up with her. We were chilling then went out Ashanti needed to be alone. We got went to get some food abs stuff and who do I see at a table with Ariel talking Tre?!? Jalen stormed up to him yelling "WHERE THE HELL HAS YOUR FUCKIN ASS BEEN YOU CAN'T JUST UP AND LEAVE MOM AND DAD HAVE BEEN SO WORRIED I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MAN WHEN YOU'RE DONE HERE TAKE YOUR DUMB ASS HOME YO IM OUT"

I KNOW ITS SHORT SORRY DON'T KILL ME FAM ( ˘ ³˘)❤