Punishment

Ashanti
Omfg Jalen really asked for me to come and sit on his lap I gave him that really nigga look he gave me that I'm dead up look. I wobbled over and fell after 5 seconds I crawled towards him. I pulled my self up using the couch and laid on him while playing with his hair. We all got a notice from school saying there's going to be a winter dance on Saturday.

Thursday

Dalayah
We went to the mall and got our dresses then got our nails and hair done. We met the guys at home and they was tryna see what we bought. When everyone went to bed we hid our stuff in three of the most random places. Then ate ice cream and watched TV Malak was calling for me and Jalen was calling for Ashanti. We said bye to everyone and went upstairs. Malak pulled me into bed and started kissing me forcibly. I was laughing and telling him stop then he told me I'm now on punishment. I pouted and he smirked then I heard a thump and he told me Ashanti on punishment too.

Jalen
Ashanti was tryna be smart when I asked her where she was she said in a house then I said where in the house she said in a room. So I picked her up and tossed her on the bed she was tryna apologize about how she said it. I told her it was too late that Dalayah is on punishment by Malak and that's it's her turn. So while we did get into it she was singing my name I was smirking and shit. Then I held her close and tight and said I'm never letting her go. We went to sleep and I knew she was finna behave tomorrow she told me only one leg felt like jelly and then other was fine. She had some crutches and said she'll use those tomorrow then. Then said I wonder how Layah doing.

Ashanti
I woke up and could barely walk I grabbed my crutches and did my hygiene. Put on one of Jalens sweat shirts some leggings and my Jordans and put my hair in a high ponytail. I went downstairs and everyone was looking at me like I killed someone. Then Ben asked why I had crutches I stared at Jalen as he signaled me to come to him and I mumbled Im on punishment. Ben said can you speak up I mumbled in on punishment then he asked one more time and I yelled in on punishment damn. Jalen was smirking but I couldn't say nothing neither could Layah

Saturday
River
We all got our dresses mine is the one that is black without sparklers *above*the one with sparkles of Asia's. Dalayah's is the one with with the see through stripe thing Nadia's is the light blue and Ashanti's is the one on the picture next to Dalayah's. Nadia is going with Ben as her date and obviously we're going with our baes. We then did each others hair and make up first then put our stuff on.
River:Crinkled
Dalayah: Curled
Asia:Straighten
Nadia: A long braid
Ashanti: High curly/sloppy bun

Dalayah
We finished just in time and came downstairs looking like models yea we got skills. Our baes was staring Ashanti whispered on my ear got em just where I want him punishment my ass. I laughed then Jalen and Malak have us that look like.... We them left and got in then uber we when we arrived all eyes were on us. Sabrina and her others thot friends tried to make some moves but we showed off. Ashanti started to grind on Jalen Nadia made out with Ben I gave Malak a hickey and Asia was twerking on Noah River was doing some freaky shit on Jaden. They stormed off and we all smiled at each other then our baes asked why did we stop. Then don't tell nobody came on me and Ashanti was singing all the lyrics to it

Ima text Brian facetime Ryan call up Kenan tell him I need him niggas ain't loyal and I know from the jump when you showed me then ropes that I would never have trust for you...

Ashanti
Now it's my time I disappeared and sung on stage. I did What is Love Who you Are and a mash up then I came down. The hoe that was tryna feel up on Jalen tried talking shit her name Brianna. She was all like that was cute but I would've done better and Jalen deserves better. So I popped the bitch in her mouth and told her he was saying that Wednesday night in the fuckin bed bitch stay on your lane oh wait they don't have an aisle for thots hoes and sluts oops go back to your fuckboy nigga who'll put up with your bull shit you're now dismissed. She stood they're looking stupid asf in her neon orange ugly ass dress that shit looked like it was worn on the 90's. Then it was the last song a slow song we all danced with our baes till the night was over and had a little after party me and Layah got drunk asf .