Chapter Three

Lia's P.O.V:
"This is Lia Marie Johnson, can I help you?" I said into the phone.
"Aunty Lia!" I heard Hallie say into the phone.
"Hallie, i'm at work. What do you need?" I asked her.
"Something happened during class and i'm really embarrased. I can't go back there. Can you come get me?" Hallie asked me.
"Why don't you ask one of your dad's?" I asked her.
"Because I know they won't pick me up. Please Lia?" Hallie begged. I finally gave in and said yes.
"Okay fine, i'll be there in 20 minutes tops." I told her.
"Thank you." Hallie said.
"Your welcome, see you soon. Love you." I said and smiled.
"Love you to Aunty Lia." Hallie said, I smiled then hung up the phone.

Nicky's P.O.V:
I keep seeing Audrey looking at me in the corner of my eye, I try not to smile because I feel it would be to weird. Or maybe I should smile. I kept thinking about what I should do, I didn't smile.
Instead I just silent what-uped her. She smiled then turned to face the front of the class. I started feeling weird so I asked to use the bathroom.

When I was on my way to the bathroom Audrey comes up behind me.

"Hey." She says and starts walking with me.
"Hi." I say and smile. She smiles back and starts twirling her hair. We get to the drinking fountain and I take a drink. I get up and she smiles then takes a drink while looking at me in the corner of her eye.

She gets up from the drinking fountain, wipes her mouth then stares at me for a minute. I started to say something when she pressed me up against the wall and kissed me. On the lips.

"See you back in class." She says, she smiles then walks back to class.
"Whoa." I say after she's gone. I looked to see if anyone was near me, then I started smirking then headed to the bathroom.

Andrea's P.O.V:
I walked into the Gallagher household and Frank is knocked out on the couch as usual. I walked into the kitchen, said hi to Debbie and Carl then headed up to Me and Lip's room.

I set my stuff down and plopped down on the bed. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and scrolled through instagram. There wasn't really anything interesting and since I lost all my friends because of the jail incident, I just sat there. Nothing to do. I turned over and seen Carl looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"I see your bored. I think I can help with that." He says and winks.
"Get out." I tell him.
"Okay fine. But one day you will want this." Carl says and walks away. I smile then roll my eyes.
"Andrea, your good at makeup. Do you think you can help me look good?" Debbie asks me.
"And where might you be going?" I ask her, she smiles.
"I have a date tonight." She says and she smirks then twirls her hair.
"Ooo, and who with?" I asked her. Her smirk goes away.
"Tell you later, just can you please help me?" She asks again. I nodded my head and smiles. She sits down infront of me and I started doing her makeup.
"Thanks Andrea." She says and smiles, I smile back then nod my head.

Four Hours Later:
Kian's P.O.V:
I turn over and see Jc smiling at me.

"You look kinda creepy you know?" I tell him. He starts laughing and I smile.
"I didn't want to be creepy. I wanted to be like those relationship goals post where you turn over and the love of your life is smiling at you." Jc tells me.
"Who's says your the love of my life?" I ask him. He frowns and I smile. "I'm kidding, I love you so much. You are the love of my life and I'm glad your even in my life." I tell him. He smiles then kisses me.
"I love you more." He says and gives me another kiss.
"I have to pick up the kids in a half an hour, wanna come with me to pick up our babies?" I ask him. He smiles then nods.

Nicky's P.O.V:
"Heyy squirt, how was school?" Jc asks me, I smile as the memory of having my first kiss and how hot it was runs through my mind.
"Probably one of the best days of my life." I told them.
"And that's because?" Kian asks me.
"Because Audrey this girl in my class that I like kissed me by the water fountain. And man was it awesome." I told them, they exchanged looks then started laughing then they smiled.
"So you had your first kiss then i'm guessing?" Jc asked me. I nodded my head and smiled. He nodded his head and turns back to face the windshield.
"Where's your sister? She sure is taking a long time." Kian said.
"She's with Lia. She texted me when the bell rung and told me she left early and to tell you guys." I told them. Kian looked at me then at Jc.
"Okay, well as long as she let someone know." Kian said. He started backing out of the school parking lot. I seen Audrey walking on the sidewalk with two of her friends. I rolled my window and waved bye. She smiled then blew a kiss. I caught it then smiled. I rolled my window up and we continued driving home.
-----
I wish my parents were as cool as Kian & Jc. Like damn😂 Sorta a short chapter but I love you all and byeee❤️