Chapter Six

"What do you want?" Kian asked me, I rolled my eyes and stepped inside of his house.
"Well isn't that a nice way to greet a friend." I said and turned around to face him, I gave him a smirk and he had a confused look on his face.
"What are you even talking about? Last time I checked we weren't friends. You ruined my life basically." Kian told me, I laughed to myself at the thought of me ruining his life.
"Oh now did I?" I said and smirked again. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"Did Andrea send you or something?" He asked me. I copied his exact moves just to piss him off. I honestly hated Kian, but really I was here because of Andrea. I just didn't want to admit it.
"Nope." I said.
"Then why the fuck are you here?!" Kian yelled at me. I just stood there with a smirk on my face trying not to burst out laughing.
"Yeah why are you here?" Jc asked coming down the stairs.
"Oh just you know the normal stopping by at my friend's house." I said and smirked. I leaned against the island and played my other hand on my hip.
"Mandy for the last fucking time, we aren't fucking friends nor have we ever been. So quit fucking saying that." Kian told me. Jc walked over to Kian and put his arm around his waist.
"Hm okay I guess we weren't friends, lets just call it Fuck Buddies or you know Friends with Benefits." I said and winked at Kian.
"Come on Mandy just get the hell out of here." Jc said. I looked at Kian and smirked.
"You sure Kian wants me to leave?" I said and bit my lip. Jc looked at Kian and backed away a little.
"What is she talking about?" Jc asked Kian. My plan is starting perfectly.
"I don't know. I haven't even seen her in 2 years." Kian told Jc.
"Oh come on Kian. You don't remember?" I said and winked.
"Remember what?" Kian asked me. Jc looked upset which made me excited. I walked towards the door and bit my lip then kissed Kian. I blew a kiss then walked out of the house. My work here was done.

Kian's P.O.V:
I shut the door after Mandy left and turned around to face Jc. He had a hurt look on his face.

"Jc I swear I had no idea what she was even talking about. I promise the last time we even fucked was at Sam's party two years ago." I told him, I was really telling the truth. I would never cheat on Jc ever again.
"Are you sure? Her story sounded pretty convincing." Jc said. I nodded my head.
"I promise you. I would never cheat on you. I love you more than anything in this whole entire world. I'm happy with my life and I wouldn't want to do anything as stupid as cheating on you mess it up. Please tell me you believe me." I told him. He had a blank face but then he walked over to me and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.
"I believe you. I love you so much Kian." Jc said. I smiled and he gave me another kiss. I loved the way he makes me feel inside. But I hated how Mandy made me feel. I needed revenge.

At School (Nicky's P.O.V):
"Just go over there and ask her." My friend Jacob told me. I looked over at Audrey and she looked back at me and smiled. I smiled then turned away quickly.
"What are you scared of?" Logan asked me. I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. "Here let me show you how easy it is to ask out a girl." Logan said. He walked over to Audrey's group of friends and asked out the girl next to Audrey, I think her name is Julia. A few minutes later he came back holding a note with Julia's number on it. He set it down on the lab table and smirked at me. "Easy as cake. Now go get her man." Logan said and patted me on my back. I turned over to Jacob who was giving me a thumbs up, I turned my head back and nodded my head. I took a deep breath then walked over to Audrey.

"Hey Audrey." I said and smiled. She turned around and smiled at me.
"Oh hey Nicky." She said and kissed me on my cheek. I smiled really big and I knew I was blushing so much, hopefully she doesn't notice.
"Um what experiment are you guys working on?" I asked her to start conversation.
"We got the animal hair one where we have to look through the microscope at a piece of hair from different animals." Audrey told me. She sounded so smart, god she's so beautiful.
"That's cool. We got the lame pictures under the microscope one." I told her and she giggled. I smiled at the thought of me making her laugh. "So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go grab some pizza after school and maybe see that new Star Wars movie that just came out?" I asked her. She took a second to answer but she then she nodded her head and smiled. She wrote down her number on a piece of paper and stuck it into my shirt pocket. She kissed me on the cheek again and I smiled.
"See you after school." She said and smiled then she went back to working. I turned around and walked back to my table.
"Did you get yourself a date?" Jacob asked me, I smirked and nodded my head. Logan patted me on the back and we all laughed.

"Atta boy! I'm proud." Logan said which made us laugh even harder.

"Geez you sound like my dad." I said, we all laughed again. After we finally got done laughing we began our work again. I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of Audrey and I going out after school. It was starting to hurt my face but I absolutely could not stop smiling. Oh well. I really like her so hopefully this works out. 

-------

Eyyo! It's Destiny and today was sort of a good day I guess. But I have exams next week and two presentations for my part of my exams tmro and i'm so not ready oml. But today was also me and my boyfriend's two month aniversary so that was a good part of my day. Probably the only good part of my day. Anyways ilygsm, see ya when i see ya! xx -Destiny : )))