Chapter Seven. (Part 1/4)

*DONT LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE UNTIL TOLD TO IN THE STORY. IT GOES ONLY FOR THAT PART. OKAY BYEEE*
(a/n: okay so this is a 4 part thing. as you read last chapter the Lawley-Caylen family is going to Hawaii and the whole vacation is going to be in 4 parts. i'll let you read now lolz byee!)

After School (Nicky's P.O.V):
I got my stuff from my locker and hurried up to Audrey's locker. Once I reached her locker she smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head. We walked out the back way of the school so I wouldn't get caught by Jc or Kian. Audrey and I walked down the sidewalk holding hands, it was perfect.
"I really love how you asked me out. I actually really was nervous when you talked to me, most people think I'm very out-going and a little like a slut but I'm glad you asked me." Audrey told me.
"I'm glad I asked you to. I did it because I like you, maybe just a little for the pizza but mostly cause I like you." I told her, I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back then kissed me on the cheek.
"I like you to." She said. We both smiled at each other and continued walking.

Back at Home (Hallie's P.O.V):
The whole ride home Kian or Jc didn't ask about where Nicky was. I'm suprised they didn't. Hopefully he doesn't get caught. If daddy Kian already told him that he was too young, I can't imagine what he would do to him if they found out he went on the date anyways.

When we pulled up to the house, I got right out of the car and went upstairs to my room. I dropped my backpack on the floor and pulled out my phone. I looked in the iphone camera to make sure my hair and everything looked good or decent. Then I opened the facetime app and clicked on Hunter's name. Within a few seconds he answered. My phone showed an image of Hunter on the other line smiling. I smiled back and waved.

"Hey!" He said and waved back.
"Hiya!" I said. In my head that sounded so much better but I literally sounded dumb as fuck omg.
"So what's up?" He asked me. He looked at his phone and smiled. God he was so adorable.
"Oh nothing much, I just got home. I have homework to do later but that can wait." I said and smiled. He giggled and set up his phone so he didn't have to hold it.
"I started learning this song yesterday you should tell me how it sounds." Hunter said. I nodded my head and he pulled out his guitar. (a/n: LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE PICTURES THINGY. that's the song he is going to sing.) Hunter started playing his guitar and singing along to a love song. It was so adorable. The whole time he was singing I couldn't stop smiling. He voice was beautiful. It made me have breathing problems almost. Once he was done he set down his guitar and smiled at me.
"That was beautiful." I said and giggled followed by a smile.
"Thanks. I found it last night and I had to learn it." He said and I nodded my head. "Wanna hear another song I've been working on?" He asked me and I nodded my head. He picked up his guitar when I heard someone in the background talking to him. Once he was done talking to the person he did a sad face and set down his guitar.
"Who was that?" I asked him.
"My mom. We are going out to dinner in 5 minutes, so I have to go. I'll call you later though okay?" He told me. I smiled.
"Okay." I said. He waved goodbye and smiled. I smiled then waved goodbye. I clicked the end button and locked my phone. I turned on my back just layed there on my bed. Until Jc and Kian walked in.
"Hey we need to talk." Kian said. I knew what they wanted to talk about. Oh shoot. Nicky's dead.
"Talk about what?" I asked nervously.
"Well we were going to wait till Nicky comes home but that might be a while. Anyways Kian and I planned this trip for all of us to go to Hawaii tomorrow morning!" Jc told me. I let out a sigh of relief and a smile appeared on my face.
"Hawaii?! Oh. My. God. For real?!" I asked excitedly.
"Yes!!" Kian told me.
"Yayy! Omg I've never been there before. It's going to be so much fun!!" I said and gave them each hugs.
"Well we leave tomorrow morning so make sure your packed by tonight and bring any homework or anything to work on when we go on the plane." Jc told me. I pulled away and smiled then nodded my head. They got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I jumped on my bed in excitement. Jess is going to be so jealous when I tell her where I'm going.

I decided to do that later so I turned on my speaker and Wild by uncle Troye played. I turned it up and started dancing to it as I packed my bags. I'm so excited for this trip.

3.5 Hours Later. (Nicky's P.O.V):
"I had fun tonight, thank you." Audrey said once we got to her porch.
"Anytime." I said with a smile.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked, I nodded my head.
"Yeah." I said and she smiled.
"Well I better get inside, goodnight Nicky." She said and gave me a hug. I pulled away and gave her a kiss.
"Goodnight Audrey." I said. She smiled and walked into her house. She waved then closed her door. I smiled and started walking home. Once I got home, Kian was waiting for me on the couch.
"Sit down son." He said and patted the couch. I set my backpack down and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to him and looked up at him.

"You know how I said you were too young to date?" I nodded. "Well it wasn't because you are too young. It's because I don't want you getting hurt." He told me. "And your probably thinking, what is he talking about?" Exactly what I was thinking. "It's because before Jc and I got married and were actually happy, we had some problems in our relationship. Major problems that always led to something even worse than before. I'm going to tell Hallie the same thing. Jc and I are happy now and have no problems. And there will come a time in your life that you will have a terrible breakup and it will literally tear you apart. But you just gotta know that there is light at every end of the darkness. And everything is just temporary. But that's the reason why I said that. Not cause you are too young but I just don't want you or your sister to go through anything that Jc and I did cause trust me it sucked." He told me. He actually changed my whole persfective on my relationship with Audrey. I hope we don't have problems like my dad's did.
"I understand. And I hope you and Jc never have any problems again. And I also promise that I won't date till I'm in like 7-8th grade." I told him. Okay maybe the last part was a lie but I didn't want to upset him.
"That's good. I'm really glad we had this talk. It makes me feel better about Me and Jc's relationship and all of that." He said. I smiled and nodded my head. "But remember, I'll always be here for you and to talk." He told me.
"Your my dad, your supposed to be there anyways." I said and we both laughed. He gave me a hug and I smiled.
"Okay it's late. Now get to bed. We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. We are going to Hawaii! Jc and I packed your bags so if you need any other stuff make sure you pack it." He told me. I nodded my head and gave him one last hug then I headed upstairs to my room. I packed the rest of the stuff I needed, then fell back on my bed and soon fell asleep.

Jc's P.O.V:
"Your a good dad, you know that?" I asked Kian once I got to the bottom of the stairs. He turned and looked at me. He smiled and nodded his head.
"Yeah I know. So are you." He said and I smiled. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled up against him. "I love you, you know that?" He said. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Yes I do know that. I love you to and our little family we have. The best family in the world." I said. He smiled then kissed me. I smiled back and snuggled up more against him.
Soon we both fell asleep.
----
ik ik! it's a long chapter. oh whale i loved writing it and my writing/creative juices were flowing. omg that sounds weird. anyways it's 12am and i need sleeeepp. so goodnight. ilygsm!! xoxo -Destiny💘

Bromance Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें