Chapter Five

Hallie's P.O.V:

I walked upstairs and into my room. I set my backpack down by my bed and turned on my music, I started singing to Outer Space by 5sos. I started doing my homework when I got a text from Jess.

-hey girl hey! so I talked to Hunter after school and he gave me his number for you. do you want it? of course you do, but still. do ya? text me back!-

I texted back instantly. Of course I wanted Hunters number. But why would he give it to me now?

-what kind of question is that Jess? ofc I want his number! your cray to think i would turn it down girl.-

-lol I'm sorry, anyways it's 555-2348. he said "give it to your friend Hallie, she's pretty cute."-

I'm SCREAMING INSIDE. HE SAID I WAS CUTE.

-OMG he said I was cute?! I'm crying RN. Lol I need a moment. But I'll ttyl. Homework and I'll call Hunter later and tell you what happens.-

-Okay byee!-

I locked my phone and got up from my bed. The guy I've liked for almost a year now finally has interest in me!! I started pacing around my room and mentally screaming. I could not contain my happiness.

Nicky's P.O.V:

I was doing my homework at the table and Jc was making food. I started to get a little bored, I also started thinking about Audrey. Maybe I should ask her out to the movies.

"I need relationship advice." I said. Jc looked at me and smiled. He stirred the meat one more time then walked over to me.

"Alright. Talk to me, ask me questions." Jc said, I turned towards him and set my stuff down.

"How do I ask her out? How do I tell if she likes me?" I asked him, he giggled.

"Ahh the basic relationship questions." He said. Dafuq. "Well son" He started, he sounded like an old person. "-does she show interest in you? Like does she occasionally stare at you?" He asked me, I nodded my head. "Well then she might like you. And if you want to ask her out then ask her-"

"When your old enough." Kian interrupted. I sighed.

"Hey don't be to hard on the boy. He already had his first kiss, I'm sure he can go on a date." Jc said, I smiled because he defended me.

"Jc he's in 5th grade. That's too young." Kian said. I rolled my eyes. I picked up my stuff and walked upstairs to my room. I set my stuff down and thought of how to ask Audrey out. I know Kian said I'm "too young" but I don't care. I like her so I'm asking her out. But I need the help of Hallie.

Later That Night.
I walked over to Hallie's room door and knocked on it. It was silent for a minute before she opened the door.

"Ugh what do you want?" She asked me.
"I need help. I really like this girl Audrey from school and I want to ask her out but Kian says I'm too young. So I need your help so I can ask out Audrey without Kian or Jc knowing Can you help me?" I told her, she nodded her head slowly.
"What's in it for me?" She asked me.
"I'll do your homework everyday for the rest of the month." I said. She sighed and rolled her eyes then she nodded her head.
"Alright fine." She pulled me into her room and shut the door. We sat down on her bed and tried to come up with a great plan. Finally we came up with a plan and hopefully it works.

The Next Day. (Kian's P.O.V):

"Do you really think that Nicky is too young to date?" Jc asked me. I turned around in my chair and faced him.
"Honestly Jc, yes I do think he is too young to date. He's in 5th grade! If he was like in 7th or 8th grade it would be different. But not right now, and i'm sorry if you disagree with me but I am also a parent here and sometimes my decisions might not always be fair but they are worth listening to." I told him. I got up from the chair and walked out of the room. I started walking down the stairs when I heard a knock on the door. I rushed down the stairs and opened the door. I seen some who I haven't seen in over 2 years. Mandy Milkovich.
---
LOLZ sorry I haven't updated in like a week or so but I'm back! I chose to not go to my swim meet today and my boyfriend who's also on the swim team went and he said he wanted to have me there so we could make everyone jelly cause of our cuteness together. he's literally the most cutest thing ever. Whale I love you guys all so much and i'll see you next update yay! byee❤️