Chapter Seventeen

Three Days Later (Jc's p.o.v):
"You can't be fucking serious." Lia snapped. I stayed silent and crossed my arms. "You are serious aren't you? You let Kian take the kids away from you that easily?!" Lia yelled. I sighed then slowly nodded my head. "Oh my god Jc do you have any fucking balls?!" I once again stayed silent. "Of course you fucking don't." She rolled her eyes and I sighed once again.
"Lia, what the fuck was I supposed to do?!" I asked her. "They didn't want to stay with me! Not even Nicky!" I told her, she rolled her eyes.
"You could have just taken them here anyways whether they liked it or not." She suggested.
"I thought about that. Believe me, I did. But I can't force them to come with me, I can't force them to do anything." I told her. She huffed and sat down on the hotel bed.
"So what do you want to do? We need to get them back." Lia told me. I shook my head and sat down next to her.
"We can't do anything." I told her.
"What? Why?" She asked. I fell down on the bed and sighed once fucking again. Lia doesn't get it. I can't get them back, I can't butt into the life that they want to live without me.
"Lia just stop. I don't want to be apart of any kind of plan you have to get my kids back. They want to be with Kian, I need to respect that. I am no longer with Kian and I knew it was going to change a lot of things. I'm with Alex now so it changes more things. Please let's just leave it alone." I told her. She sighed and nodded her head.
"Okay. I'm sorry." She said and gave me a hug.
"You promise to stay out of it?" I asked her. She needs to stay out of stuff like this, she never used to a while back when Kian and I were together. She always would butt in and try to control everything and even when she tried to help with Andrea it turned into someone ending up in the hospital because they got stabbed. I can't risk getting my kids in that danger once again.
"Yes. I promise." She told me, I didn't 100% believe her though considering what did happen.
"Do you really promise? Can I even trust you considering what happened last time I let you help me get Kian back into my life. I ended up getting stabbed in the back. Literally." I said and she giggled, I smiled faintly.
"Yes Jc. I promise." Lia told me. I nodded my head and she gave me another hug. It felt nice to have Lia back, this is going to be hard without my kids.

Back in L.A (Hallie's p.o.v):
"Good morning family!" I shouted once I got to the bottom of the stairs. I turned my head and seen Kian making pancakes and Nicky on his phone. Kian turned to me and smiled.
"Someone's in a good mood huh?" He asked. I nodded proudly then sat next to Nicky on the island.
"Yes I am in a very good mood. We are going back to school today and I get to see Jess!" I squealed. I smiled so big that it began to hurt. But I was so happy that I get to see today and all of my other friends.
"Nicky are you excited to go back?" Kian asked Nicky. We both turned our heads to hear his answer.
"Well, actually yes. I have a girlfriend now." Nicky told us. I quickly turned my head to Kian and he smirked. Totally not the reaction I was hoping for.
"And what might her name be?" Kian asked. What?! He told us he doesn't allow us to date. What the hell?!
"Audrey. That's her name." Nicky told Kian. Kian nodded and continued with cooking the pancakes.
"Oh come on. Are you serious right now?" I asked. Kian turned back around and giggled. "You are letting him have a girlfriend?! You just said like not that long ago that you don't want us dating right now." I told Kian. He shrugged.
"I don't remember saying that." He winked at us. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Nicky smirked at me so I pushed him off the chair. "Hey stop that Hallie. Now here, eat breakfast. We can't have you two be late for school again." Kian told us, he placed our plates of pancakes and a glass of orange juice. I helped up Nicky and then we both began eating.

At School.
"Ahh! Jess!" I shouted once I got out of the car. I ran straight towards her and jumped in her arms like the hug we gave when I was leaving.
"Oh my god! Hallie! Your here!!" She said and squeezed me tight.
"Yes! I know right! Nicky, Kian and I fought hard and we won so now Jc is in Hawaii but we get to stay here!" I yelled. She hugged me with another tight hug.
"Yay! So are you staying like forever? Jc isn't like going to take you to Hawaii in like 3 months is he?" Jess asked. I paused because I didn't know the answer myself.
"I'm not sure. Let's just hope he doesn't. He's got this new girlfriend named Alex, she's okay but I don't really think of her as a mother figure." I told her. She nodded her head and the bell rung.
"Come on, let's get to class." Jess said and she interlocked our hands. We walked into the school and went off to class.

4 Hours Later at In-N-Out Burger (Kian's p.o.v):
"That will be $7.50 please." The lady at the counter said.
"I got it." A familiar voice said. I turned around me and seen Mandy and Lip. I didn't say anything and I just stood there. Lip pulled out the money and paid for my food. What was going on?
"Nice to see you." Mandy said and a smile appeared in her face. I am so confused.
"What do you guys want from me?" I asked. They both looked at each other and laughed.
"Nothing. We just left on bad terms, we are trying to make it up to you." Lip told me, I didn't believe it for one second. I grabbed my tray and went to go sit down, they followed behind me.
"What is this? I don't need more shit." I told them. I sat down and they sat across from me.
"We aren't trying to cause 'shit' Kian. We heard about Jc." Mandy said, I rolled my eyes. He's someone I don't want to talk about right now.
"Ugh. What about him?" I asked as I bit into my burger.
"We heard from many people around here that he's trying to take the kids." Lip began. How did they know about them? "So we are going to help you make sure that you keep them."
"I already have them. I don't need help." I told them. Mandy rolled her eyes.
"Sure you do. You never know what he has up his sleeve."
"I never know what you guys have up your sleeves either." I told them.
"We understand that Kian." Lip said, I rolled my eyes and put my food in the bag and got up from the booth.
"Listen, I don't need help. I told you that. I have my kids now and thats all that matters, leave me alone." I said and walked out of the building. I looked back and seen them watching me through the window. I got in my car and took a deep breath, then I drove off. As I was driving I got a phone call from Andrea. Weird. We haven't talked in months. I pulled over and answered it quickly.

"Hello?" I said.
"Kian? I thought you weren't going to answer because it was me who was calling." She told me.
"No, I answer my phone to anyone." I said, I heard her cough on the phone almost like it meant something.
"Oh well. I was wondering if we could meet up. We haven't talked in a while and I really miss you." She told me. It made me feel bad but at the sametime I didn't really care. I just had an encounter with two shit makers and now Andrea.
"Um. Well the kids get out of school in 3 hours so I guess we could meet at my house." I told her.
"Okay, thank you." Why was she thanking me?
"Yep. See you soon."
"Bye."

I ended the call and started driving again. Why did Andrea want to see me right when I seen Mandy and Lip? Why was she thanking me for letting her see me? This is all so weird to me. I just need to go home.
------
Updating more of my stories later today! I love you guys so much!!❤️
Have a great rest of your day or night.🙈 -Destiny