Zam an Allstar Problem

Hey guys this is only my second story I'm writing so I hoping you guys will like it! This is a GuyxGuy story so if you don't like stories like this don't ready. Thanks. Rate, comment, and hope you like it XD Also all the chapters except for ch. 1 will be in AllStar Weekend song names.

That's Cameron ----->

Cameron Pov:

There is a secret I have and I haven't told anyone, not my family nor my friends. But there is one person that knows what I am and has accepted me for it. That secret is that I'm gay. That's right you heard me, I'm Cameron Queseng from AllStar Weekend and I'm gay. I like boys.

I'm in love with a guy, my boyfriend. That guy is the only person that knows I'm gay, and I know what your thinking well duh he knows your dating him.

But what you don't know is he wasn't my boyfriend when I came out and told him I was gay. Heck we didn't even date till 3 years later and I was in AllStar Weekend by then. He was my best friend prior to us dating. He is kind, sweet, and a hilarious person always making me laugh. He always will have my back to like all the times before. As you can tell I love him.

...

Feeling a warm breath by my ear I wake up slightly and hear, "Hey Cam wake up." I just rolled over onto my stomach and tried to go back to bed thinking I'm to tired to move, leave me alone.

I hear a sigh and start to feel happy that whoever it was is now leaving me alone. But then I hear "Fine you asked for it!" Before I could react to what that person said I felt a sharp pain course through my body and I snapped awake.

"What the hell!!" I said instantly feeling the pain from whoever had jumped on me. I look up ready to yell again when I see who my annoying attacker is and I instantly see beautiful bright greenish blue eyes looking at me. "Haha sorry. But I had to do it you wouldn't wake up." Zach said. That's right my annoying attacker was my band mate and best friend Zach Porter.

"Still you don't have to jump on me! It hurt like hell!!"

"Aww is Cammy poo mad." Zach said smirking.

At that moment I jump out of my bed not paying any attention to the fact that I'm only in my boxers and attacked Zach. Probably sensing that I'm about to attack him Zach starts to run for the door screaming. I chase after him out of my room and continue to run down the hall, onto the stairs, and into the kitchen.

To answer your question yes we do live together. Zach, Michael, and I all live together. Honestly our mangers thought of it. They said it'd be a great thing for us to get to know each other.

Honestly we were all best friends before AllStar Weekend even formed. So I didn't see why we'd have to live together. I mean I'm not complaining I love these guys and all but its so much hard to hide the fact that I'm gay when I'm living with my two best friends who I have always told everything. It's difficult. Anyways lets get back to me killing Zach.

"Get back here Zach!" I screamed as we ran into the kitchen where Michael was making breakfast. Mhm food! I thought. Wait no focus on getting Zach back.

"AHHHH!" Zach screams as I finally catch up to him and grab his arm making him fall back on the ground. "I'm sorry!"

"What the hell are you guys doing now." Michael says still looking at the food he's making.

"Nothing much just getting revenge." I said smirking.

"Help Michael!"

"Depends what did you did this time Zach."

"He woke me up by jumping on me and I might add that he jump on me every hard 'cause I can still feel pain in my back" I said finally pinning Zack down on the kitchen. Holding his arms above his had with one hand so he can't hit me and then sitting on his legs so he cant kick.

"Michael!!"

"Sorry Zach but I'm not going to interfere because you know even if I do he'll just get you later when I'm not around to help." Michael said finally looking away from the food he was cooking. He then looked between me and Zach.

"Whatever your going to do just hurry up. The food is ready and we need to get ready to head to management." Then he turned away and started to get out some plates out for us.

I look back over to Zach and smirked. "Don't you love karma."

"Cameron come on you know we would of been late if I didn't wake you. I know I shouldn't of jump on you but it was the only way."

"Sorry Zach but this is pay back." I said before I start to tickle him all over.

"Hahahah...please..Cam....stop.." Zach says between laughs and taking in deep breaths. "I.....cant....take...anymore!"

I pause for a second and remove my hands from his sides where I had been tickling him. "You know I'm very ticklish so I'm begging you to stop." Zach said almost in tears. Feeling like I had succeeded in getting my revenge I get off of him and help him back up to his feet.

"Your mean you know that." Zach said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know but you still love me you know it." I said will sitting at the kitchen table. I start to eat my breakfast that Michael had prepared for all of us.

"Whatever man." Zach say while punching my arm and nocking my fork back onto my plate.

"Come on Zach start to eat, we need to head out to management." Michael said.

"Yeah ok." Zach says as he starts to eat.

Sorry its short you guys but I promise the next one will be longer!