Losing A Friend

This will be the only chapter with out a song name right now cause I cant find one. Kisses

Cameron Pov:

Its been about 12 minutes since I told Josh what's been going on. From when I thought that Zach looked sad and hurt when he saw me and Josh kiss. Also about how I feel as though me and him betrayed Zach with not ever telling him we were dating.

I also told him that Zach had started to look like he had pure hatred towards me. That Zach flinches away whenever we accidentally bump into one another. I told Josh that I could stand it anymore! I wanted my best friend back!

"Please...say something." I whispered to Josh while looking at the floor. We were both siting on my bed, our bodies facing the door.

There was silence then I heard some movement and shot my head up looking at Josh. Josh moved so his elbows were now on his knees and his hands held his head up. He looked towards the door and I looked back at the floor.

After a few seconds of silence Josh says to me, "I understand where your coming from about feeling hurt and that you feel like you're losing your best friends, I really do. But don't forget he is my best friend too and I think that the best thing right now to keep us all friends is to talk it out with him." He looked toward me and attempted to smile but failed and turned back to looking at the door.

"But what if he doesn't want to talk to us and speak his mind to us." I wondered out loud in a whisper while looking at the ground.

He sighed and I looked at him. "If he doesn't want to try and settle it, to talk to us and make it right then we'll just have to try and trick him into telling us." This time he looked up at me and gave me a sincere smile which I returned.

Removing myself from his gaze I thought to myself on how I hate myself now for thinking of this. But I just couldn't help myself. It's an honest to God good question.

"What if he says he says he's to busy to talk or we can't get him alone?" I looked into his eyes and he answered me.

"He won't be busy because management gave us a whole month of to 'get to know' one another. So unless he has a life we don't know about he isn't busy. Also about if we can't get him alone then we will just have to ask someone for help." He gave me an evil smile and that's when I realized that no matter what this is happening.

"Thank you." I said in a whisper.

"You're welcome, and don't worry everything will work out." He smiled at me.

I tried my best to nod that I believe everything while be ok but my head just dropped down. I honestly wanted to believe that everything will go back to normal and well all be best friends again, but I couldn't believe that,

Something felt wrong and it seemed like something bad was going to happen. I tried to push the thought away and wrapped my arms around my legs holding myself. I felt that I was trembling and a whimper escaped my mouth. I soon begin to sob. Why couldn't all this just stop!? Josh instantly pulled me into his arms.

Josh tried to calm me by saying soothing words on how everything was going to be ok. I don't know why I'm crying so much, I rarely ever cry. Ever! But something about Zach and him not being in my life anymore just broke me. I mean I didn't even cry when Josh had to leave and go back to England while we were still dating so why does this effect me so much more. I didn't even realize it but I had cried myself to sleep.

*2 days later*

Oh my mother F'in god! Who would of thought that it would be this hard to get near someone that your living with. Me and Josh have been trying every possible way to try and get Zach alone or at least be able to talk to him. He's like a fricken ninja! When we get close enough to him he suddenly disappears. Argh this is so frustrating.

In case your wondering, no I haven't cried over him since that one time two days ago. I had decided to be strong, to be confident in what while happen because no matter what I will get my best friend back. That is a promise to myself. Aren't you happy for me? :D If you aren't then boo you.

Me an Josh walk into my room and sit down on my floor. He breaks the silence firsts and says, "I think we are going to need help on this...and I know the perfect person to help us out."

I shook my head really fast. "No. No. No I don't want anyone else to know what's going on." I gave him a very stern look hoping he'll understand But he only shook his head.

"I'm sorry to say this but I think someone already figured what's going on out." He said a little ashamed that this happen. That someone figured it out.

"W-who?" I stuttered out, afraid to know who.

"Well...um.. it's..uh" He tried to avoid eye contact with me.

"Spit it out!" I said, my voice raising.

He sighed and looked at me. "Fine it's JJ ok."

"How?" Was all I could say because I was a little shocked.

"Well yesterday he came up and asked me what was going on between you and Zach. Of course I said there wasn't anything wrong. Then he just started to ask me all these questions and he ended up guessing what is going on. Don't ask me how because I've been his friend for a while know and I still can't figure out how he does it."

I just sat there with my mouth open. Um okay then. Josh started to flick his fingers in front of me to get my attention. I soon snapped out of it and sighed. "Wow my props to JJ. I guess we could use his help." Josh gave me a big smile.

"He'll be a big help. I promise you." With that Josh got up and left me alone in the room.

A few minutes later Josh returns with JJ behind him. They both come in and sit down on the floor in front of me. There was yet again an awkward silence. I spoke out first.

"So JJ will you please help us be alone with Zach so we can talk to him. Since you already figured out we had a problem." There was a short pause.

"I hate seeing you guys like this so yes I will help you."

I release a breath of air I didn't realize I was holding and looked at JJ with a big smile on my face. Then tackled him down to the ground screaming.

"Thank you! Thank you so much." We all then broke into laugh. I can't wait. We started our plan on what to do. It's going to be great.

I am so sorry its short but I needed to update and I rushed. Vote please! for my story. I love you all! Big hugs out to everyone!