Be There

Hey guys I want to apologize in advance about the different point of view changes that are going to happen. Now don't get angry ok. I wanted to show what different people thought about and through this day. Also this song is what was playing when I was writing the story I think it goes great with Zach. Enjoy!

Cameron Pov:

After what seems like hours of discussing what we are going to do in order to get Zach only. We deicide to do our plan tonight. I was hope with all my might that this will work. That after talking to him we could be best friends again.

I want everything to be good for us so we can go back to the way we were. Our music, minds, and hearts insynic, I know that it sounds cliché but that's how we used to be and that's how I want us to become again.

Why am I so effected by this? I asked myself. I mean I do care for him a lot more than a best friend, so brother? It doesn't feel like the emotions I have with Josh but it is something special. Argh this is so hard, I just want everything to be what it once was. God I sound like a broken record with all this. I laughed at myself.

"You ok man." JJ asked walking up from behind me. Scaring the bagebers out of me.

"Oh..my..god you scared me!" I yelled back at him while hyperventilating. He then brought a smile to his face.

"Well it's not my fault that you love to stand in doorways while spacing out." He said laughing at the end.

"Oh..uh sorry here you go." I moved out of the doorway into the hall. Oh man I hope he can't see me blushing! I'm so embarrassed.

"Gosh I'm now glad Josh left first or else he'd be bad that I made you blush." He says completely laughing now, I start to pout. "Oh god your so red its just so funny! Oh come on don't pout, let's go to the kitchen and get something to eat, ok?" I nod.

When we're in the kitchen I look around to see if anyone was here, when I saw no one I turned to JJ and asked, "What are you going to do to get him to do a movie night with me and Josh in the room?"

"I said that I can get him to come. It'll be ok, we are just staying home. Now if we went out that'd be a different story." He said with a slight sigh at the beginning then he had a smile on by the time he was done talking. I sighed.

"Ok fine!" I say with a laugh. He really is a good guy for helping me out with everything that's happened. Then a thought accrued to me. "Why are you helping Josh and I?"

"Well..." He took a pause and turned around from cooking eggs and pancakes. Mmm pancakes :D wait focus he's talking.

"Honestly I don't want to be involved 'cause that's not my thing but we haven't even all been together for a month yet! So to be angry with each other already would really affect our music and fans." He then turned back to what he was cooking.

"So the only reason your willing to help is because of the future of our bands?" He let out a small laugh.

"No that's one reason, the other is because you guys have grown on me and I don't want my friends to fight. Especially since I have to room with one of you guys." We both broke out in laugh now. "Now stop questioning me and have some breakfast. He gave me a big smile and placed two pancakes and some eggs on a plate and handed them to me. "Here you go."

"Thank you!"

We spent the next 15 minutes joking around and eating our breakfast. But not soon after Jaymi and George come down the stairs, looking like their still asleep. It made me laugh, first seeing Jaymi when he came down the stairs with some stubbles on his face. Then the fact he sleeps with socks on yet no shirt. It made me crack up laughing I almost fell of my stool. Almost...but I didn't.