Chapter 7

"Isaac, get up." I feel someone push on my chest and open my eyes to bright sunlight. The shape looking over me is Isabel. I jump and see her in white shorts, a tied up blue jean shirt, and a big white sun hat and her holding one of her bags.

"Isabel, I don't what you to go." I grab her face and kiss her. She drops her bag into the sand.

"I have to Isaac. I have school back in France." She looks up at me with sad eyes.

"Isabel, I would do anything for you to stay her with me." She looks over at her mother stand father down the beach waving for her to hurry up.

"Hold on." I see her bolt towards her mother and talk to her. After a few mintues of talking, I see her jump up and hug her mother. She bolts towards me with a huge smile on her face. She jumps right into my arms.

"I can stay a few days longer!" I kiss her and put her down. I grab her bag and her hand and we start down the beach.

Bailey's POV

I look down at Colson whos head is on my flat stomach. He keeps kissing and talking to it.

"Colson, I don't think the baby can hear you, yet." He puts his finger to his lips to slience me and keeps telling the baby about us.

"Your mommy, she has the prettiest blue eyes and long brown hair. She loves to smile and her favorite food is pickles and she loves reading." I smile as he keeps talking.

"We need to think of names." He gets up from my stomach and lays next to me.

"Kimberly, Aaliyah, Breelyn?" He smilles at me.

"What makes you think the baby is a girl?" I look at him

"I don't know. I just really want another girl." 

"Well maybe I want a boy. I like the names Silas, Richard,Sebastian."

"Okay, okay. If it is a girl I want to name her, which she will be, Kimberly Aaliyah."

"And if it's a boy I want to name him, which it will be, Silas Richard." I smile at him.

"You must love using my name. Issac Colson and possibly Silas Richard."

"I do." I kiss him which turns into more. As we lay next to each other I look at Colson.

"Are we ready for a baby?" 

"What do you mean? Of course we are."

"I just feel like we are a little old. I mean we were young when we had Isaac." He places his hand on my stomach and looks at me.

"This baby is a blessing. I love you, Isaac, Casie and this little baby more than anything." He kisses my forehead.

Isaac's POV

I lay in bed naked next to Isabel. I look at her. She is like an angel or goddess sent from heaven just for me. She rolls on her stomach and smiles at me. I move my hand lightly up and down her back.

"You are beautiful." She giggles.

"Isabel, I'm so glad you stayed with me a bit longer. I couldn't of let you go." I kiss her. I hear a loud knock on my door of my hotel room. I jump up and hide Isabel in the shower with only blanket on. I slip on my shorts and open the door in comes my uncles Slim and Dubo.

"Hey guys." As they charge their way into my room.

"Your parents sent us her to make sure you weren't up to no good." They laugh. I look over at the chair where all of Isabel's clothes were. I jump to the chair and hide her clothes under the cushion while they weren't looking. 

"I'm going to use the bathroom." My uncle yells, I try to beat him to the door but it's too late. He had already closed the door, I waited to hear him say something about Isabel but he just walks out. I sigh.

"Well little dude, your parents said dinner is at 5 so be ready. Your mom is one scary lady." I try to quickly shut the door on them and run into my bathroom. I move the curtian to see Isabel smile and we laugh. I help her out and we head back to my bed.

"Why do you like me, Isaac?" She rolls over and looks at me.

"Well, your cute, smart, have an amazing body, sweet, sexy, always smiling." 

"Why do you like me?"

"You make me laugh, your tall, you athletic, you have a good personality." I smile and kiss her. I look at the clock and see that it is 3:30.

"We better get ready for dinner." I try getting up but she pulls me down.

"Why are we in a rush, we have time." She smiles and hops on top of me.

Colson's POV

 I watch Bailey as she gets ready. We only have another day or so left here and I want to make sure my family enjoys every bit of it. Ever since we have been here it seems that all of our problems that we had in Cleveland disappeared. 

"Bailey." She looks up from the mirror which she was looking at while doing her make up.

"What?" 

"What would you say if, we moved out of Cleveland." I lean up against doorway of bathroom as she just stares at me.

"Your joking, right? You leaving Cleveland? That's a joke in itself." She laughs as if I'm joking.

"Bailey, I'm serious."

"Colson, I hand picked every detail our whole house myself. I love that house. What do you plan us to do? Just pack up and leave. Casie is in school there and I prefer our son graduates from his current school."

"Do you not see how happy we are here?"

"Yes, Colson, I do love this place but Cleveland is our home." She turns back around.

"Maybe, I'm tired of Cleveland. Maybe, I'm sick of all the bad memories we had their. I want to raise this baby some where else." I go up behind her and put my hands on her shoulder.

"Why?"

"Because we all need a fresh start."

Issac's POV

Isabel and I get ready together. Pushing and joking with each other in front of the mirror. We decided to take some pictures. I post everyone one of them on facebook and tag her in every one of them and put one of them as my proflie picture.

"Isaac, what are you going to do when I leave?" She jumps on the bed.

"I don't know. But I would really like if you leave here my girlfriend." She smiles and kisses me.

"Of course!" I pick her up and spin her around. When she gets up to go to the bathroom, my phone starts ringing. I look and see an unknown number. I answer it and a deep voice starts talking.

"No one hurts our sister. Watch your back when your back in Cleveland...." then it hangs up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kinda short but what you guys think is going to happen when the family goes back to Cleveland?

Picture is of Kylie Jenner who is Isabel in the story.

xoxo Ana

like.fan.comment.