Chapter 13

Bailey's POV

Isaac has been home for a few days, I have been taking care of him. Right after he got home, he and Isabel told Colson and I about her being pregnant so we decided to move her in and she is taking online class. I mean I was really really upset that he had gotten her pregnant and the fact Isabel is only behind me 3 months in my pregnancy makes me feel weird but it happened and we are trying to make the best of it. I sit in bed reading a book as Adriana kicks me. I just rub my stomach and smile. Colson walks into the room and looks me up and down.

"How did I get so lucky?" He smiles and walks up to my side.

"I don't know. You knocked me up." I laugh

"But we had a beautiful son, we got married, we have a beautiful home, our daughter on the way, a healthy oldest Daughter, who is starting her music career, and we are going to be grandparents." He kisses my forehead. My stomach drops at the sound of grandparent. I don't want to be a grandma at 37. It was hard enough being pregnant with Isaac at 21, I don't think I could have done it at 16 and I don't think either of them can.

"I don't know how I feel about being a grandma. We are going to have two infants in the house." I look up at him and feel tears start.

"Baby, I know. We have to make the best of it. God blessed us with this baby both our daughter and grandchild." He holds me as I cry.

"I'm just so emotional right now. With having to take care of Isaac and Isabel, making sure the house is kept up and making sure I didn't get too stressed with Adriana."  He kisses me.

"How about I stay home the next few days and do everything you do and you go somewhere with Sienna as a mini vacation. Sound good?" I smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, baby. Call Sienna and start packing." I hop grab my cellphone and head to my closet.

The Next Day

As Sienna and I sit on the plane to Vermont, I think about how I finally have a break just to sit with my best friend and talk.

"I'm so glad we could to this." I smile at Sienna as she sips on wine.

"Me too. I can't believe Colson is taking care of the house are you sure he won't burn the place down?" I start laughing

"I hope not. I love our house. I pretty much designed the whole thing." She laughs.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short again I'm trying to get a good chapter for the next one.

Xoxo Ana

like.comment.fan