Chapter 2: Enemy

Season - Fall  

Maiya's P.O.V

This vampire, he is definitely the target that I'm looking for. He has the same looks, the same personality, just everything about him was suited into my clients details. I slightly grit my teeth as I reached into my belt, searching for my pistols, but they weren't there. My eyes widened as I looked towards Kaz, seeing him observe the two pistols that are in his hands.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I yelled to him in annoyance, he then looked back with that same smirk again, throwing the pistols back to me. I managed to luckily catch them safely, without pulling the trigger that is. He then started to walk towards me, I put my guard up by aiming my pistols at the vampire.

"Hey hey, I was simply going to grab your bag and help you take it to your room. Stop with the hunting will you?" Kaz said to me with an annoyed tone, backing away when my pistols were aimed.

"I don't need any help, especially from my enemy." I said as I placed my pistols back into my belt, I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and rushed ahead into the school. I could still feel that menacing gaze from that vampire.

Eventually I arrived in a courtyard, I looked at all of the surrounding buildings to look for signs to the headmasters office. I reached into my pocket to get my diary out, revising on which purebloods are here at this school. So let's see, Kaz Aihara, Kyuichi Hatakeda, and Yui Shige. The other two don't seem to be a danger, but like the other vampires, I must keep a close watch on them.

The Aihara and Hatakeda families have been famously around for many generations, but the Shige family has only recently sprouted out as purebloods. So the forbidden spell may have been used with this family, but for the one who turned them, who knew.

Eventually I arrived at the headmasters office, I knocked on the door and waited for a voice to call me into the room. And I did hear that voice. I opened the door to see a female sitting in a large chair at a desk, she had glasses on as well as she looked towards me. I saw two seats in front of the desk, one of them was being occupied by a female with short white hair and blue eyes.

"Welcome to Cross Academy." The one in the large chair said to me, the girl in the other chair waved at me as she was eating a Popsicle.