Chapter 11: Target

Season - Fall

Maiya's POV

After we escorted the vampires to their dormatories I stood at the entrance with my back to the dorm, having a small glance at them before looking over to Takara, who sighed in relief. She turned towards me, having a small smile on her face.

"Good job escorting the night class students on your first day, I think you did well." Takara said before turning away, walking off towards the day class dorms, where she would have a rest before heading for her classes during the day. 
"I might as well too." I murmered to myself, looking back at the Night Class dorms with a serious look on my face.

Aihara. I will kill you.

Then I started to walk towards the day class dorms, to get some rest before the classes for the day. For some reason, I feel more heavy than usual. Constant thoughts are throughout my head about those vampire, and wanting to destroy every last one of them. Kaz Aihara is my target, and I won't be missing any time soon.

~The Next Night~

It was now the time for those vampires to take a break from their classes, it's like they learn anything in there. If they think they're so smart then the dumb ones must come to this school. I sighed before I see an envelope float down to my right. I narrowed my eyes to look at it, seeing the pink and white colouring that surrounded the letter inside.

I opened the letter to see the words saying Hello.

Suddenly in front of me, an aristocrat was standing there, with pink hair and pink eyes. He was smiling at me, holding one of the letters in his hand.
"Hello, are you new to this school? Maiya Kahae." The vampire said to me, already knowing my name I widened my eyes slightly, then I glared back at him. I sighed.

"I'm here to take out one of your vampire buddies, and if you intent on getting in the way I will shoot you down where you stand." I stared at the vampire, who didn't seem intimidated. He continued to smile at me, weirdo.
"Oh? Is that the case? I wish you'd stick around a little longer, it gets pretty boring around here after a while. My name is Mashai Ichihara, I am the representing Aristocrat for Sir Hatakeda." The vampire introduced himself, not like I cared anyway. He was really pissing me off.

I remained silent to what he said.

"What makes you want to hunt this vampire?" Mashai asked.
"Huh?" I asked back confused.
"Why do you kill vampires?" He asked.
"Because." I responded.
"Because why?" He pushed on.
"Do you really want to know?" I asked him, he nodded, he must have been really curious. This one's weird, he's trying to get as much information out of me so he can tell his pureblood king. Then again trying to show off what my father has taught me will help.

"My grandparents were killed by a vampire when I was a very young age, which started a fear, but suddenly my mother disappeared and I was raised by my father. I've always though that it was your creatures fault, she left to go on a mission and never came back. I trained hard, my father pushed me to my limit in order to find her again. Here I am, about to kill a vampire that cause harm to my family. And hopefully find answers on the location of my mother." I explained to Mashai, he smiled as a response with closed eyes.

"Very well then. May I ask, who are you out to shoot hunter?" Mashai opened his eyes, continuing to smile.
I sighed.

"Kaz Aihara. I hate pureblood vampires. My family has hated the Aihara's, we have fought against them for many generations, since their family wants to always cause issues to our own. It's a personal and family issue, and I want to end it." I explained to Mashai, he nodded.
"Very interesting~" Mashai smiled