Chapter 1

"Jade, have you got all your stuff packed?" My dad questioned me for the hundredth time. 

"Yes dad" I say while my dad smiled at me.

 "Everything will be fine I promise you" he tries to tell me.

"What if it isn't? What am I going to do? I mean mum, and Robbie are going to hate me" I say to him, and my dad looked at me.

 "If they do then you can come back, and live with me" he says.

I nodded but honestly I don't really care what Robbie thinks, since he's just a random dude my mum hooked up with, then gets married to, and I smiled at my dad.

 "So princess are you going to tell me who the dad is?" He asked me.

"Dad. I keep on telling you I was at a party then hooked up with a random guy" I say.

"Yeah. I know you keep telling me that but I think your lying because I  know that you do know the guy you hooked up with" my dad says. 

"Dad I really don't" I tell him lying.

 I know the guy I hooked up with I ain't a slut, he actually took my virginity but he's a gang leader but my dad doesn't need to know that right I thought to myself, and now I'm currently on a plane going to London. I have been thinking how I'm going to tell my mum, and Robbie about me being pregnant. I got off the plane there was a driver waiting for me, I got in the car then  drove to the house, I walked into the house where I see mum, and Robbie in the kitchen.

"Hey" I say to them while getting a drink.

"Hey" they both said back.

"Mum I'm pregnant" I tell her. 

"What? How? When did you find out?" She asked me.

"I found out 3 days ago, I'm 2 months gone" I tell her.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY  HOUSE. I DON'T WANT A SLUT FOR A DAUGHTER ANYWHERE NEAR ME!" She yells, and I looked at her. 

"I ain't a slut, also you can't say anything considering you were fucking Robbie when you were with dad" I say back to her trying to remain calm. 

"So" Robbie says, and I rolled my eyes at him. 

"I'm going back to L.A to live with dad" I tell them. 

I walked out of the house while calling a cab, the waited for the can to pull up, and it finally did so I got into the car. 

"Take me back to the airport please" I said to the driver.

I got in the first plane back to L.A, I'm really tired since I had to get up early for my flight to London, and now I'm currently on a plane to L.A. I got out of the plane then got a cab back to my dads house, I walked into the house, and my dad was sitting in the living room.

"Hey dad" I say, when my dad looked at me he looked stressed out.

 "What's up?" I asked him which made my dad sigh.

"Two of my main guys in London have been raided because someone snitched on them about having drugs, and illegal weapons" he tells me. 

"What's going to happen?" I asked him.

"I need to go to London to sort it out" he tells me.

"Okay, I will come with" I say to him. 

"No yo.." my dad was speaking until I cut him off.  

"No arguments over this. I'm going that's it" I tell him, and smirked at me.

 "Fine but you're still going to school" he tells me.