Chapter 22

We were eating pizza while watching Netflix until about 11:45 pm, I was starting to get tired because I yawned which made Robert look at me.

"We should get some sleep" Robert says while smiling slightly at me.

I nodded at him while Robert turned off the laptop, before he got out of bed so that he can put the empty pizza box in the bin, and I walked through to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth before going  back to bed. I was just lying/cuddling Robert,  while Robert kissed my head then my lips.

 "Goodnight" he said while smiling at me.  

"Goodnight" I say while smiling back at him.

I closed my eyes before rolling over trying to get to sleep but I couldn't,  I did this for a couple of minutes then gave up so I looked at Robert to see if he was sleeping but his eyes are glued to the ceiling, and I poked his side which made him move his head to look at me.

"Yeah?" Robert asked me.

"I can't sleep" I tell him while sighing.

"Me neither" Robert said.

"Why can't you sleep?" I asked him, Robert sighed slightly.

 "Every time I shut my eyes...I keep seeing what Jordan did, sometimes it gets that bad I am sick" he tells me, I gulped while thinking that I really want to help Robert but I don't know how.

  "Robert. I want to go back home" I tell him with a serious look.

Robert looked at me with a hurt look but he at nodded, I was going to ask Robert why he's upset but then I remembered his sister.

"When do you want to go back home?" He asks me, I bit my lip nervously.

 "Tomorrow"'I tell him.

Robert nodded before he picked up the laptop, then he booked flights before he got back into bed, rolled over closer to the wall so there was a gap between us, and I finally went to sleep after a couple of hours. I was woken up with Robert packing our stuff, I went for a shower where I did my daily routine, once we were both ready we got a taxi to the airport when we arrived at the airport we got on our flight, and I have been trying to talk to Robert but he just kept staring out the window while ignoring me.

"You will be home soon" he tells me, I was about to speak when someone spoke. 

"Do you need anything?" the flight attendant asked us. 

"Yeah. I want some water" Robert tells her, while I shook my head. 

 The flight attendant nodded at Robert, then came back two minutes later with a bottle of water, and now we are landed. We got our bags before going outside to get a taxi, we got into a taxi but the thing is the taxi was going the wrong way since Robert lived the other way, and I gave Robert a confused look.

"Robert, where are we going?" I asked him.

"You wanted to go home now shh" he tells me in a monotone voice.

"Bu...." I got cut off by Robert.

"I am trying to concentrate on something right now" Robert says to me getting mad. 

I just shut up since I didn't want to make him even more angry at me, the taxi stopped so I got my bags out the taxi before I closed the door while waiting for Robert to get out, but instead he stayed in the taxi, and then drove away. I was confused so I looked around,  noticed that I am at Antonio's cabin then thought to myself wait why am I here? I text Robert.

*Text messages*

To Robert
"Hey, why did you leave me here? Xx"

From Robert
"You wanted to go home so your home,  Jade please don't text or call me. I know you probably just told me you loved me because I lied/hurt you so I get it trust me I do, I will send you something tonight just for a goodbye, and then that's you.... P.S don't text back because I won't read/answer it."