Chapter 15

I woke up in my bed so I turned over to see the clock in my room, it read 6:15 am then I decided to get up, went downstairs to see that no ones there before going into the kitchen, and got a strawberry 7up before walking into the living room where I put on the t.v. but there was nothing on that I wanted to watch so I put  YouTube on my mac book then connected it to my t.v. I put 'Skate Maloley- We got that' then decided to put my playlist on, I was thinking on what I could do today since I'm bored then I thought about getting a new phone since Robert broke my other one what a dick ugh, I turned off my Mac book before I went for a shower where I did my daily routine before getting dried, changed into a pair of skinny jeans along with a skull top, and put my hoodie. 

I straightened my hair then turned off my hair straighteners before I put my wedges on, I went back downstairs it's now 10 am so I decided to cooked some bacon then after I finished cooking I sat at the dining table while eating when my dad came downstairs, and he smiled at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Fine" I tell him with a fake smile.

"Okay" my dad says while making his coffee.

We sat in quiet since no one said a word, I don't know why but it was quite awkward so I got up from the dining table before washing then drying, and put my plate away.

"Dad. I am going out" I tell him, my dad looked at me shocked like I told him I just killed someone.

"You're not going anywhere without King or Jarred since Robert is probably looking everywhere for you" he tells me which makes me sigh.

 "Dad, if Robert was looking for me he would come here because he knows this is probably the first place King would bring me" I say to him.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT!" my dad yells.

"You sure about that?" I asked him while smirking at him.

 "Positive" he tells me with a smile.

I laughed at him before I walked out of the cabin, I went to Marty's for a milkshake since I was really wanting one after I ordered my milkshake I sat in Marty's for a while, and then I went to Vicki's to see if she's in since I haven't seen her for 3 weeks. I would call/text her but since I haven't got a phone I can't, also I don't know if she's been calling or texting me when I got to Vicki's I knocked on her door, and Vicki answered.

"Hey .Jade" she greets me, and I smiled at her.

 "Hey" I say back to her. 

"Come in" she tells me so I walk in while smiling at her.

I walked into the house, we walked into the living room where her mum, brother along with her sister are sitting, they look at me before they smiled at me, and I smiled back at them. 

 "Hey" I say. 

Vicki walked through to her bedroom then I followed her, as soon as I walked in Vicki looked at me before she glared, I gave her a confused look as I walked over to sit next to her, and I was trying to figure out why she's mad at me since I don't think that I've done anything for her to be mad at me for. 

 "Why haven't you been answering my calls?" She asked me with a confused look.

"It's a long story" I tell her while giving her a small smile.

"Jade. We have been friends for 10 years tell me or I will cut you" she said annoyed so I nodded before I told Vicki everything, and she looked pissed.

"I AM GOING TO KILL THAT DICK. OH HE'S SO FUCKING DEAD!" Vicki shouted.

"Vicki it doesn't really matter" I tell her, and Vicki gave me a crazy look.

 "What the fuck do you mean it doesn't matter?" she asked me.

"I don't want to talk about it, lets talk about something fun instead. How was it at Finley's grandparents?" I say/asked her.

I'm currently walking home since it's 7:30 pm, since it's winter it's really dark which means the one thing that's is making me see where I'm going is the streetlights, and even at that they are pretty crap. I got home safe which is a good thing,  when I got in the place was dark which made me think where the fuck is everyone, I went to look upstairs but no one is home so I checked around the house then I found King in his room, and he's laying in bed.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him, King looked at me with a blank look before he glared at me.

"How the fuck should I know?" he asks me while replying back to my question.

"Okay" I say when a girl walked out of his bathroom just with his top on.

"King. I will speak you later" I say.

King just shrugged at me before standing up then started to kiss the girl, I walked out of his room to go into my so that I can get changed, I got changed into sweats along with a comfy top before I went downstairs, and made myself something to eat. I was putting my food on the plate when King, and the unknown girl came downstairs.

"Do not to come back" he tells her before he shuts the door.

I started eating, while I was going through YouTube videos on my mac since I didn't know what to watch so I thought if I go through the home page then I might find a video to watch, and I stop looking when King came into the kitchen. 

 "Did you make me anything?" He asked me.

"Nope" I tell him. 

"What did you do today?" He asked me.

"Just went to Vicki's, then ordered a new iPhone since that dick broke my other phone" I told him.

"Jarred is with your dad away on some business thing, I was supposed to go but instead I am stuck here looking after you" he tells me with anger in his voice.

"Not to forget that you were fucking some girl" I say.

"Shut up" he tells me.

"You're not the boss of me" I say to him which makes King walk towards me.

 "You wanna to bet?" He asked me with a smirk on his face, I started thinking about how hot he looked.

 "King. I am going up to my room" I tell him while walking out of the kitchen.

"JADE!" he shouts me.

"What?" I ask him while stopping to look at him.

"I like you" he tells me.

"Oh" I say while King looked at me with an angry look.

 "I TELL YOU I LIKE YOU... ALL I GET IS A OH!"  he yells. 

"WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?"  I shout back at him.

King shrugged his shoulders before he walked out of the cabin, while I went to my room where I decided to watch movies, it's now 11:55 pm King is still not back so I'm kind of worried about him, and I stayed awake until 3:45 am but King still wasn't back. I can't sleep because I all keep thinking about is how I shouted at him, I like him but he was just fucking some girl before he tells me ugh so I sat on my bed where I stared into space, and then I felt my baby start to kick me.

 I put my hand on my stomach, it's the first time the baby has kicked which made me smile then I laid down on my bed so I can finally let sleep take over me, and I was woken up by glass getting smashed. I got up out of bed before going downstairs to see a passed out King with a smashed bottle of bourbon, there is also a hole in the wall then I thought when did King get in before I looked at the time it's 6:35 am, and I picked up the glass before I put it in the bin when I walked into the living room I managed to put King on the couch where I put a blanked on him.  I noticed that his right hand was bleeding so I got a wipe out of the first aid kit before I wiped the wound, bandaged his hand up then I went to bed after that, and fell straight asleep.