Chapter 26

It's been 2 days, Robert just woke up an hour ago, Antonio, Jarred, and King don't know he's awake yet because they haven't came down to check on him since last night.

"How you felling?" Robert asked me, I looked at him.

 "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? You were the one that was knocked out" I ask/say with a small smile. 

"I'm fine, I am asking you how you are because you have already asked me over 12 million times how I am felling" he tells me, I nod at him.

 "I can't help that I'm concerned about you" I tell him with a smile.

 "That's because you love me" Robert says cockily.

 "Yep" I say. 

"Please stop. I am going to be sick" A voice said which made me roll my eyes at Jarred.

"Look princess, he's up well ain't that lovely but that means we can't have anymore make out sessions or we can but he has to watch" Jarred said, and Robert looked at me with wide eyes.

 "What is he talking about?" He asked me, I shrugged my shoulders.

  "Robert. I ain't got a clue" I say, Robert then looked at Jarred.

 "What you talking about?" He asked.

"Oh, I must have had a really nice dream about Jade, and I" Jarred said, I swear to god I'm going to kill him. 

"What date it is?" Robert asked. 

"It's the 15th why?" Jarred says/asked. 

"No reason" Robert tells him. 

"I am going to tell everyone the good news that your up" Jarred said then with that he walked out.

 "Robert, why did you want to know the date?" I ask confused. 

 "Andrew along with the rest of my gang came back yesterday, they will notice that I am gone they which means they find me" Robert explained, and I nodded at Robert. 

The door banged open before King walks in along with Antonio, they both smirked when they seen that Robert was awake, and I thought to myself this can't be good. 

"I have a little announcement to make, the guys as well as myself  have decided to let one of you live which means you get to walk free, while the other one sits in here getting tortured until they die. To make it fare we have both your names on a bit of paper, I am going to put one name in my left hand, and one in my right then Jade you get to pick what hand you want which means that person goes free" Antonio tells us with a grin on his face.

I looked at Antonio then look at King as if they are stupid, I looked at Robert but he just had a blank face, and I mentally sighed.

"Jade, pick a hand it's either left or right. It ain't that hard" Antonio tells me sounding annoyed. 

 "Right" I say.

"Okay, let's see who goes...Would you look at that Robert you get to go" Antonio said with a smile on his face. 

"No...Wha...Jade...I will take her place" Robert tells him with a shocked look.  

"Antonio, what's in your left hand?" King asked him with a smug look.

Antonio smirked at King before Antonio opened his left hand, then  unfolded the paper that also Robert on it as well since he showed us the pieces of paper with Roberts name on them, Antonio, King both smirk.

 "So either way Jade your fucked" Antonio tells me, I look at him with hate.

"I will take her place" Robert tells them.