Chapter 20

We are currently on the plane to Miami,  we are sitting behind this women who is shouting at her toddler because he was crying which made me I roll my eyes.

 "You okay? Wait that was a bad question" Robert asked/ said with a worried look. 

"It's fine. I know what you meant" I tell him with a small smile.

Robert gave me a slight smile, then I thought to myself that we both have lost someone all because of this fucking mess between my dad, and Robert.

"Robert,  you do know that I wasn't kidding when I said that I want my dad, and King killed" I say, and Robert nods.

 "I know that your not kidding but I want to take you away for a while,  that's why we are going to Miami" he tells me with a serious look.

I nodded at him then we sat in quiet, I was beginning to fall asleep when someone kicked my seat but I tried to ignore it since I was tired but the kicking never stopped, and someone tapped my shoulder so I turned around to see it was the lady. I gave her a questioning look before she started talking to me, the flight has landed so we are currently getting off the plane, and Robert looked at me with a mad look.

 "You embarrassed that lady" Robert tells me.

"She shouldn't be wanting to get rid of her kid only because he was tired, and crying" I tell him seriously.

"I KNOW BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CAUSE A SCENE!"  Robert shouts at me.

"FUCK OFF!"  I yell back at him since he's pissing me off. 

I walked away from him before I got into a taxi, then I told the driver the name of the hotel we are staying at before driving off, and when we got to the hotel I got out of the taxi then I paid the taxi driver. I went into the hotel before going to the reception desk, the receptionist smiled at me.

 "What the name is under?" she asked me.

"Ryder...I think" I told her.

"The room is 2005, there is someone already in the room" she tells me. 

I nodded my head before I got the lift to the floor, walked over to the room before opening the door, I walked in the room expecting to see Robert but the room was empty well my stuff was on the bed, and then I thought maybe Robert is in the bathroom then though is he mad at me for walking off? The bathroom door opened then Robert walked out,  he smiled at me when he seen me, and I smiled back at him.

 "Sorry for walking away from you" I tell him. 

"It's fine. I understand" he says as he walks over to me before he kissed me.

I kissed him back automatically, then pulled away from the kiss because my phone is ringing so I looked at the ID to see that it's my dad, and I put my phone in my pocket so that it will ring out.

"Who is it?" Robert asked with a confused look.

"Dad" I say to him, Robert nodded.

 "What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Sleep" I say which makes Robert nod.

 "Of course you do" he said while laughing slightly.

 We got into bed then Robert turned around on his side, hugged me which made smile then before I know it we both are falling asleep, and as soon as I closed my eyes they opened again.  

"Robert" I say quietly encase he's sleeping.  

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I love you...I know that I already told you but that was when we were arguing, haven't said it since" I told him while turning around to face him.