Chapter 8

We got to the doctors so we parked the car before walking into the building, I told the receptionist my name, and she looks at me before looking at King.

"Have a seat" she tells me while she was totally eye raping King but he didn't seem to notice or care.

I sat down on the chair, King nudged me so I looked at him to see that he was already looking at me, and I gave him a questioning look. 

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I say/questioned him.

 "Babe if looks could kill the receptionist would be ash" he tells me.

"Yeah well she pissed me off,  why did you call me babe?" I tell/ask him with a confused look.

"I call everyone babe" he tells me with a smile.

 "Oh" I say before looking at the floor.

"What's this scan for?" King questioned me.

"To see how the baby is doing" I tell him while looking at him.

King nodded then he went on his phone, after he put his phone away mine went off it's was an email so I looked at it, and it read that Jordan graham tagged you in a status. I went on my Facebook to see the status, and the status read. 

"Can't wait to see how my baby is doing ...feeling happy 😀 with Jade".

I liked the status, I noticed King looking at me before he smiled so I smiled back, and then doctor shouted me so I got off the seat before I went through to the room that the doctor is in. I lay down on the bed whilethe doctor asked me to lift up my top, I did then the doctor put the cold gel on my stomach before she used that weird device thing, and spread the gel about my stomach. 

We seen the baby in the screen the baby wasn't small but it wasn't to big either, I looked at King to see that he had a big smile on his face, the doctor told us that the baby is doing fine while she wiped off the gel, and I pulled my top down. The doctor printed off two copies of the scan, we took the scan pictures, we were about to leave when the doctor told me to come back in 4 weeks so that I can get to know the gender of the baby.

"Okay" King, and I say at the same time.

We walked out of the doctors office, went through to the reception office where I made an appointment for the 11th of December at 10:25, and then we walked out of the building but I noticed that King had his eyes on the scan.

"You okay?" I asked him, and King smiled at me.

 "Look at it...It's our baby as in like it's ours" he tells me, and I laughed at him.

 "It sure is" I tell him.

 King, and I got in the car, we put our seat belts on before we drove back home, and King stopped at a red light.  

"What are you going to do with your scan?" He asks me.

"I'm going to put it in a frame where I will keep it on the shelf in my room" I tell him.

 "I'm going to put it in the living room in a frame so everyone can see it" he tells me, and I smiled at him.

 We got in the house to see everyone is a awake, they all look hungover which made me want to laugh at them but that's sad but it's their own fault for drinking so damn much.

"Where were you?" Jarred asked us. 

"The doctors" King said.

"Why? Are you okay Jade" My dad asks me looking worried.