Chapter 11

I was woken up by King shaking me slightly, I gave him a confused look but he smiled at me.

"We are at the cabin" he tells me.

I nodded at him before I got out of the car, then stretched as I walked inside the cabin with King, and we entered the living room where I seen my dad with Jarred sitting on the couch but I noticed that my dad had a worried look on his face. 

"Hey" I said, which made my dad turned around before he smiled at me. 

"Sit down so I can tell you what's going on" he said, I nodded at him as I sat down.

"Robbie along with your mum have been working with Robert as well as Andy, they are planning on killing you" he tells me with a serious look, and I laughed since this has to be a joke.

"You're funny. Why would they want to kill me?" I say then ask confused slightly.

"They want to take me down, they can only do that is if they kill you, and also getting rid of all the gangs I own" he tells me like casually which makes me scared since he shouldn't be this casual about this situation. 

I sat there trying to take all of this information in, since I know my mum hates me but why kill me, I thought Robert, and Andy where my dads best guys? I looked up to see King, he looks pissed off since his fists are clenched, he's breathing really heavy, and I am actually quite scared of him right now.

"Get something to eat while I talk to King" my dad tells me, I gave him a confused look but then nodded, and Jarred came with me into the kitchen.

 "What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

I was making chicken curry with Jarred, we weren't really talking since I didn't know what to say,  it was really silent then I thought about what my dad is talking to King about, and I decided to break the silence with Jarred.

"Why do Robert and Andy want to kill me?" I asked him, Jarred looked at me with a sad look.

"Robert doesn't really want to kill you since he wants you" he tells me, and I laughed since he is joking.

 "Yeah sure he does. I mean he's not even that good looking" I say sarcastically then lying about the last part since Robert is really hot. 

"Jade. I'm been fucking serious here, Andy wants to kill you so he's working with your mum, and Robbie to kill you. Robert is trying to let them keep you alive so he can have you along with Kings kid or who knows maybe he will kill it" he tells me with a seriously.

I put my hand to my stomach since I'm starting to feel sick, I ran to the bathroom where I started being sick afterwards I rinsed my mouth out then I went downstairs, and King ran over to me when he seen me with a worried look.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah just felt a bit sick there that's all" I told him which made King nod while he smiled at me. 

"Sit down Jarred, and I will finish making the dinner" he tells me.

I nodded at him then King walked into the kitchen as I sat down while watching t.v, when I say watching t.v what I actually mean is that the t.v is on but I am to busy thinking about what Jarred said.

"Dinner is ready" King tells me,

 I went to the kitchen before I sat down at the dinning table, I was about to eat when King said my name so I turned to him while giving him a questioning look, and he smiled at me.

 "How you felling?" He asked me.

"I am  fine" I told him.

"How about after this we watch a movie" King suggested.