Chapter 18

"DINNER IS READY!" Robert shouted which woke me up.

I got up before I went through to the bathroom, then went downstairs but while walking downstairs I thought about my dream since it was really messed up, and I walk into the dining room where Robert is already sitting while watching me. I sat down across from him before I started eating, trying not to make eye contact with him but I noticed that Robert has stopped eating, and he's looking at me which made me confused.

 "Did you have a good sleep?" He asked, I nodded at him while I was moving my food around my plate since I am not hungry. 

"Come sit next to me" Robert tells me.

I put my fork on my plate before I got up from my seat, started walking towards Robert but I kept my eyes on the ground since I don't want to look at him, and I finally made my way over to the seat.

"Look at me" Robert says slightly angry, I looked at him.

"Are you scared of me?" He questioned me.

"What? No...I am just tired still" I tell him.

Robert looked somewhat relieved when I said that I wasn't scared of him, Robert smiled at me  before he kissed my temple, and I moved my head away from him slightly.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Robert asked me with worried look.

"Yeah, I guess since I am still tired" I tell him truthfully, and Robert nodded at me.

 "I need to go out for a while but I will be back soon" he tells me as he stands up, he was about to walk out of the living room door.

"ROBERT!" I shouted,  Robert immediately turned around.

 "Yeah" he said. 

"Be careful" I tell him.

"Will do princess" he said then walked out of the house.

I got into pj's before I got into bed, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow but I woke up felling sick so I went into the bathroom where I puked in the toilet, and I brushed my teeth then rinsed out my mouth. I walked out of the bathroom where I bumped into Robert, I looked at the clock which read 4:30 am, Robert is standing there with blood dripping off his head but then I noticed that his side is also bleeding, and I think that it could be a stab wound.

"Robert are you okay? Wait that's a stupid question but why aren't you in hospital?" I asked him while worrying about him.

"I am fine, you should get back to sleep" he tells me.

"What? No your hurt" I say confused while thinking how did he get hurt? Who did it to him?

"Jade go back to sleep. I take care of myself" he tells me, I nodded at him then got into bed.

I closed my eyes while trying to get to sleep, it doesn't seem to be working though since I want to know what happened to Robert, and I laid on my back while looking at the ceiling while Robert is in the bathroom.   

"FUCK!" Robert shouted. 

I got out of bed, made my way to the bathroom door before I opened the bathroom door, and Robert was standing there with his top off trying to clean his wound but it was deep. I took the cloth off of him then walked over to the top drawer where he keeps the first aid kit.

"Sit down while I clean your wound" I tell him. 

I finished cleaning Roberts wound, then put a bandage on it while Robert has been silent which is making me worry about him more, and I know that I shouldn't worry about him but I just can't help it. 

"Robert... what happened?" I asked him.

"King tried to kill me, right after he made me watch him rape then killed my sister" he tells me.

"What? You're lying King wouldn't rape someone sure he's killed people" I say not wanting to believe it.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me because your in love with him" Robert tells me, and I shook my head at him. 

"I know King, he wouldn't do that" I told him.

"You know what you can leave, I don't care about you anymore. I don't even know why you came back all I do is hit you!"  he yells at me.

I looked at Robert confused is he being for real will he let me leave or will he kill me, do I even want to leave him because he looks injured.

"Only reason my sister was brought into this was because I wanted you, obviously that's not going to happen also your carrying Jordan's kid" he tells me with a disgusted look when he said Jordan's name.

"Okay" I say before I walked out.

 I looked back to look at Robert but he was looking at the wall, I walked outside where I called a cab, I'm currently waiting for it to pull up while I thought Jordan wouldn't do that right? Why would Robert let me go? I got brought out my thoughts with a cab beeping it's horn, I walked over to the cab before getting in, and I told the can driver the house. I was in a day dream when my phone went off, I look to see that it was a text message from Robert, and I automatically smiled once I seen his name on the screen. 

*Text messages*

From Robert
"Hey, I just want to let you know that I am going to leave you alone."

To Robert
"Okay, thanks I guess."

From Robert
"I know you don't believe me about the thing I told you, here's proof since the dick posted this online...Open the link when you get a chance."

To Robert
"Okay, take care."

I never got a text back, I don't know why but that somehow upset me then I started to think did King really post a video online, I was about to click on the link when the cab driver stopped driving.

"You are here " the cab driver told me.

I got out the cab then paid the driver with the money Robert gave me, I walked in the house which was really noisy since my dad was there along with Kings gang, and some of my dad's as well.

"Hey" I say which made my dad ran up to me before he hugged me.

 "What you doing back?" He asks me. 

"Robert let me go" I tell him, my dad nodded.

 "Your baby bumps got big" he tells me, and I nodded at him.

 "I'm going to sleep" I say, and my dad nodded.

"Kings not going to be home until tomorrow morning because he's getting rid of a body or something" he tells me.

I nodded at him before walking upstairs, went into my room then sat on the bed where I clicked on the link that Robert sent me, there was a whole video of what King done while Robert tried to tell him he would do anything for King to stop but King wouldn't listen, and I went into the bathroom where I threw up. Robert was right the video is online, King has captioned it 'Never mess with me', and I felt even more sick. The worse thing is that he can get away with it, the girl was innocent what King done is way wrong it's worse than disgusting, and with that thought I threw up a couple more times before I went downstairs.