Chapter 3

I went downstairs then went into the kitchen, I grabbed a plate before I put some chicken, and rice on it. I was getting a drink of cola when a voice spoke.

"Hey can you pour me a drink?" the voice asked me.

 I looked to see Jarred, I nodded at him before I gave him a drink, and I was about to walk out of the kitchen when my dad said my name.

"Where are you going?" My dad asked me, I looked at him, and he was standing next to Jordan aka King.

 "My room" I tell him, and my dad shook his head at me.

"Eat in the dining room with everyone else" he tells me.

I sighed but went through to the dining room, it was so awkward because no one was talking, and King kept looking at me. I took bites out of my chicken, and then decided that's me done.

"Eat some more" my dad says.

I nodded then ate some more, after I was done I went to my room where I sat on my bed while talking to Vicki on the phone, and she asked me if I want to meet her at Marty's milkshake, and I agreed since milkshake sounds good then we hung up. I went downstairs to the living room so I can tell my dad that I'm going out to meet with Vicki. 

"Dad I am going out" I tell him.

"Be back for 9:00 pm.  Robert is going with you" he says.

I went to Marty's milkshake with Robert, we were talking about random stuff while walking there, and then it went silent before Robert spoke again.

"Well dinner was awkward" Robert says, and  I nodded in agreement.

"Are you going to tell King about the baby?" He asked me.

"Nope" I tell him. 

"Don't you think the baby might want to know it's dad because when it's growing up, it asks you were it's dad is, then what are you going to say that you never told the dad about the child, and then your kid is going to hate you" he said to me.

"Robert you don't get it. I can't tell King because he will just think I'm a slut that's trying to claim him as a baby daddy" I tell him, and Robert looked at me shocked.

"Think about it" he tells me.

"I will think about it but trust me he will just think I am trying to dump a baby on him" I say.

"We are here" I say to him.

We walked into Marty's, I see Vicki was sitting at our table with two Cookie Monster milkshakes, and she seen Robert.

"I didn't know he was coming or I  would have got him one too" she tells me, and Robert smiled at Vicki.

 "It's fine, while I am ordering you two can talk" he tells her.

I told Vicki about what Robert was saying on the way here, and  Vicki nods.

"He does have a point. What are you going to do?" She asked me.

"I have no idea. I mean I want to tell him but at the same time I don't" I tell her while letting out a sigh.

"Do what you think is best for the baby" she says. 

I nodded at her,  Robert came back with a Jaffa cake milkshake, and he sits down.

"There are so many, I didn't know what to pick" he tells us.

 Vicki, and I nodded in agreement because when we first came here we took about 5 minutes picking one. Robert looked us, and smiled.

"So is this your hang out place?" He asked us, Vicki, and I nodded.