Chapter Four

Disclaimer: If I did own Naruto, Sasori would still be alive.

Author's Notes: I have bad news. I won't be posting the next chapters anymore. No, I'm not abandoning this story. Its just that I'll be having a short haitus until next year - most probably until November or December. But anywho, enjoy. The next update will be next week, Saturday or Sunday. For the time being...

: – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – :

Chapter Four

: – : – : – : – : – : – : – : – :

Going on a shopping spree with Ino was never a good idea. Just imagine visiting every store and trying every cute clothes for about half a day. That's how intense it was. Ino's shopping mode can rival Gai-sensei's training.

It was a girl's day out and it had been long since the girls spend their time together. They were too preoccupied with their own assigned missions and training. Especially Tenten, for obvious reasons. Sakura, Ino and Hinata had been busy with the hospital – and handling with the flower shop, in Ino's case.

"I know it has been a long time we've got together," Ino said excitedly, during their lunch break. "So let's start with you, Forehead. Anything interesting going on in your life? Apart from Sasuke-kun being here in Konoha."

Tenten rolled her eyes and mumbled against her cup, "You and your Sasuke obsession."

Hinata being seated next to her stifled her laughter with the back of her hand. While the other two kunoichi glared but the weapon mistress chose to ignore it.

"Anyway, back to my question," reigning their attention back to Ino. "Anything interesting going on in your life?"

"Nothing much," Sakura replied nonchantey. "Pretty much the same."

The blonde sighed dramatically. "I should have known that your life is a boring one."

"Hey!" the pinkette protested. There's not way she's going to back down without defending her honour. "If you had someone like Naruto in your hands, you would understand."

"Ano…" Hinata's soft voice broke through their soon-to-be-argument. "Naruto-kun is not that bad."

Ino pointed accusingly towards her direction with her chopsticks. "That's because you are in love with that baka."

Tenten shot a warning glare at the blonde. "Ino."

"What? Its not like everyone didn't know," she pointed out. "Ne Hinata, do you still hold feeling for him?"

The Hyuuga heiress paused, the drink in her hand had been lowered to the table, a blush creeping up her cheeks. She knew that Ino was a gossip. If she revealed the name of the boy – man she had feelings for, the whole village will know by the next hour.

It's not really surprising if a girl liked him since he had a hoard of fan girls stalking him. However, it is surprising if they knew that Hinata had a crush on him.

But it is strange. How can the sweet Hyuuga Heiress fall in love with the last surviving Uchiha? They had never seen them utter as much as a single word towards each other. Oh, imagine their reaction if they had known that they were childhood friends once upon a time.