Chapter Seven

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto because Shisui is dead T^T

Author's Notes: Eh, not much of SasuHina but the next chapter... that would definitely have some SasuHina interaction. I kept my promise here's the next chapter. I tried to write longer but T^T

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

Chapter Seven

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

"I am not related to that man."

Hatake Kakashi raised him visible eyebrow. This caught his attention. The jounin was visiting Sasuke - as always when the teen asked questions about Madara. Seeing how determine and serious the boy was, he answered his questions as best as he could. Truth to be told, Kakashi himself was curious why the Uchiha would ask such questions. "Aren't all the Uchihas related to Madara by blood? I didn't know you were the exception Sasuke," the silver haired jounin remarked.

Sasuke shot him a glare. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Care to explain?" he asked, placing his Icha Icha Paradise Volume Two aside - or what his students would call 'Kakashi-sensei's porn'.

"Kakashi, I -"

"Kakashi-sensei," the older man interjected.

Sasuke had the urge to fling the book Hana gave him to Kakashi but he held back. It wasn't worth the trouble because it might damage the book - and dirty when it hits his head or generally Kakashi. "Fine," he grumbled. "Kakashi-sensei, I don't particularly trust you enough to actually give out this information to you. Its clan politics."

"By the questions you had ask about an hour ago, I think you just want to let it out." The jounin merely shrugged. "Think whatever you want. Just know that I was in ANBU along with your brother once. We were trained to keep valuable information classified."

Sasuke regarded him. "If Obito had been alive," he told him, "he would have been the clan leader by now."

There was a tense silence before Kakashi burst out laughing. Obito? Clan Leader? That goof ball as a clan leader? This only had him laugh harder. This was the same Obito that had dreamt of becoming the Hokage, right?

"I'm sorry," he apologized after he was sober. "I didn't know you can make a joke."

"It's not a joke." Sasuke pulled out the book from his pocket and hand it to the older man. "Hana gave it to me. Not many people knew the truth about the real Uchiha clan leader. He was your comrade and a friend. I trust you can keep it safe for the time being."

"Who else knows about this book?"

"Just Hana," he replied, standing up to retire to his room. "Don't let it get into the wrong hands."

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :

By the time Uchiha Kagami had been born in this world, the Shinobi Warring Clans had ended. He was born in Konohagakure, a place where different clans would live in harmony. It was founded by the God of Shinobi, Senju Hashirama and his very own father.

As the heir to the Uchiha clan, he had begun his shinobi training at the tender age of seven. Trained under his father, the Uchiha clan had expected him to be a strong shinobi and leader like his father was - and maybe surpass him one day.

Despite his mother's protest, he was determined to protect the clan and the village. This was what the Shodaime Hokage called the Will of Fire. That was why he was chosen to be trained under Senju Tobirama, the brother to the Hokage.