Chapter 11

Above: Drake's house or La Casa de Drizzy. Enjoy.

I have officially came to the conclusion that I'm gay. Not to say all women are loose like Teairra, but she did turn me off along with Bessie. Damn, I still get chills thinking about that old bitch.

From my location, I know I'm just a block away from Drake's house. I could hear the music like I was still in the house. I wonder if anyone noticed that I left. If not oh well then.

Walking and looking around at the different mansions, Drake lived in one bad ass neighborhood. Shit, I might have to consider moving out here just to live in one of these bad ass houses.

"A$AP! YO A$AP!" I hear someone call behind me. I turn around and see Drake running towards me. I continue walking but slowly as he caught up with me while trying to catch his breath. "Wassup man? What are you doing walking around?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just needed to be alone," I simply said.

"Why do you need to be alone? There's a party going on, man. Can you liven up?"

"I don't give a fuck about the party right now," I said pissed. I don't mean to come off as harsh but I really couldn't give two fucks about that party. I got bigger issues than some party and living it up is the last thing on my fucking mind right now.

"Woah okay. I'm sorry," he said. I could hear the sincerness in his voice which made me rethink how I took my anger out on him

I sighed. "I'm sorry I said it like that, man. The party is just the last thing on my mind right now."

"It's alright, I should've left it at when you said you needed to be alone. But do you mind if I walk with you? I really wanted to come check up on you anyway."

I look at him confused. "You really would rather walk with me than be at your party? I mean you left a bunch of wild niggas in your house that could possibly break and steal anything at any second and plus, you left your girlfriend behind when she probably wanted to come with you. And yet you still wanna walk with me?" I chuckled.

"Come on, Rocky. I'm always going to throw more parties. Besides I got security to watch over the place. And I told Jhené, she said just go. Plus, something must be wrong for you to be walking out here by yourself. And I want to make sure you're okay since you are my guest while you're down here." I couldn't believe this nigga. He would leave his own party and his girlfriend just to come and check up on me. I must be a real special guest to him alright.

I sighed. "Alright. Truth be told I'm not okay. You know Teairra Marie?"

He stopped walking and I did too. His face was frozen before he started to speak. "Oh hell nah. Not this girl. What did she do now?"

"What do you mean what did she do now?"

He sighed. "A$AP, everybody in Hollywood knows she's a ho. She always goes to a party trying to fuck someone famous. Did she tell you the story about her and Bow Wow?"

We started walking again. "Yeah, why is it not tru- Hold it! I thought she said no one knew about her and Bow Wow."

He laughed again. "Ooh, I need to get a restraining order on this girl," he mumbled to himself. "But Rocky, everyone knows about her and Bow Wow. At least everyone in Hollywood because it didn't get too much press. But that story she tells is to get sympathy for her. What really happened was that Bow caught her cheating with Ray J about seven months into their relationship. He never said anything though, he just pretended they were still this happy couple. At least until Bow upgraded to Ciara."