Chapter 43

Above: The music video for Shabba by A$AP Ferg featuring A$AP Rocky since it's mentioned in the chapter. 

QOTN: Can you guys picture Rocky as a drag queen? I had that random thought while I was writing this and I fell in love with it. From the make up to the costumes, EVERYTHING! And yes, Drake would still love him for who he was. 😂😂👏🏾👏🏾

Okay enjoy the chapter.😘😘

After Xavier's party, I got right back to working on my own shit. I've been working with Adidas, dropped my music video for Wild For The Night, and among other endeavors. Everyone else in the Mob has been working on their own thing and we've been offering each other nothing but support.

Far as I know the music scene is going good. Ferg had another single called Shabba that he wanted me to get on, and I could not pass up the offer. We finished that last month, dropped it and it became a success. Now we gotta shoot the video for it. Since the song pays tribute to Shabba Ranks, we got him to be in the video, the A$AP Mob is of course gonna be in it, other friends of ours, and girls running around as the guys would like. Even after wrapping up the video I got more events coming up like I got a show in Australia soon and I still gotta make it back in time to go to the BET Awards since I got nominated for best collaboration thanks to Fuckin' Problems

My family is still good. Sam's birthday is coming up, but dad and Odette aren't gonna do another party. Instead they'll take him somewhere simple where him and Xavier can have fun, which is fine by me. Moms and Amber are still doing good too. Amber's about to graduate in a couple days and I told her I would be at the ceremony. Since I never graduated from high school, I would love to witness her in person walk across the stage. I really wish I could invite dad and my other siblings to the graduation, but moms and Amber don't even know that dad's out of jail. I don't know when's the right time to tell them, but the time will come.

In the meantime, I still wanna look for me a house in LA. At this point, I don't even have to have Drake come with me. I can take somebody from the Mob to help me out, preferably Ferg and Yams. But speaking of Drake, we still haven't spoken and personally, that's okay. I'm trying to focus on me right now with no distractions at all. But the thing is MTV VMA nominations are gonna be announced soon and the video for Fuckin' Problems is rumored to be nominated in some category. What I know for sure is when the nominations get released and it does get nominated, we're gonna be talking then.

Right now I'm looking on the internet for a mansion to shoot the video at and at the same time a nice house in LA. Chase called me earlier to get on Complex. It turns out I was named number 5 on their list of The 20 Best Rappers in Their 20s.