Chapter 26

Above: A$AP Rocky guys! Happy belated birthday!! 😍❤🙌🎊🎉

WARNING: This chapter will get a little freaky. and GUYS! being that they are at a strip club, bare with me because I have no experience whatsoever.

QOTN: If you like watching the NBA who is your favorite team(s) and/or favorite player? Okay Enjoy!!

"YOU GUYS READY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME TONIGHT?!" Ferg yells into the mic.

"HELL YEAH!" The crowd screams back.

"GOOD! LET'S TURN THE FUCK UP Y'ALL! DJ DROP THE BEAT!" Ferg puts the mic down and Bottoms Up starts to play getting everyone lit. Ferg and I walk down from the platform to make our way out into the crowd.

"Yo, I can't believe you guys did this for me," I say to him.

"It's no problem, Rocky," he laughs. "You're like a brother to us, man. Well a son to Yams." We both laugh. "But we just wanted to surprise you with something on your glo day. Now go out there, have a good time, and live it the fuck up."

"Thanks, man," I say giving him a bro hug. "Don't get too fucking stoned now."

"I'm not. That's for Lou and Yams." We laugh again and make our way through the crowd to go meet up with the rest of the gang until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and there's Rihanna standing in front of me.

"Hey, Ri," I say giving her a hug.

"Hey, Rocky. Happy birthday."

"Thanks, Ri. So how you'd get here?"

She laughs. "Ferg called me out here. Pretty much everyone here was in on the surprise party. He told me to be here at 9 and the party doesn't stop until whenever."

"Oh word?" I ask. "I may wanna kill them, but I gotta thank them later."

"Yeah. Well come on it's your birthday. Turn it. Oh and someone else is here for you," she smiles.

"Really? Who?" She doesn't say anything. She grabs my hand and leads me over to an area where there's a stripper shaking her ass in Wiz Khalifa's face. And right now he looks like he's hypnotized by the booty.

I would say hi, but I'll save it for later

I look on front of Ri and see Nicki talking to some girl.

"Nicki, look who I brought," she sings. And right then Nicki looks up and her face lights up at me.