Chapter 50

Above: I can't believe I made it 50 chapters (yes I can) so here is a gif to celebrate. Please tell me if it shows up.

Note: the Emergency and the results chapters might be coming down

⚠Warning⚠: Long chapter word count wise

Enjoy! 😘

Los Angeles, California 2014

It's about six o'clock in the evening. I'm sitting in front of the pool in one of these nice comfortable ass lounge chairs, smoking on a blunt looking out over the mountains, trees, and the city itself.

I've been out here for about four months now

I've been out here for about four months now. With everything that was going on back in New York from dad to my own issues, I needed to find myself and get away. Since I always said I was gonna get me a house in LA, I finally decided to get on it. After looking up houses and finding the one I wanted, I called up an agent and was out here on the first flight smoking. I had no help in looking. The one I saw that I fell in love with, I had to have it. And that's what happened.

As I take another puff of this joint, I'm still thinking about other shit.

After moms told me I could get pregnant, that really made me lay off getting with somebody. I didn't believe it at first and I laughed in her face thinking she was fucking with me. But she wasn't laughing, letting me know she was serious. Apparently, it's a very rare gene that occurs in less than fourteen percent of men. And unfortunately, I'm in the less than fourteen percent. I had so many questions for her that she couldn't answer in one day, but the main one for me was did dad know. He did and it came from his side of the family. He or moms never said anything to me because they were afraid I'd look at my own self as a freak. If they would've told me when I was younger I would have. But now that I'm older, I don't necessarily view myself as a freak of nature. I just think it's fucking weird.

Putting out the joint, I sit here still enjoying the view until I hear my phone ring. I pick it up and look at the screen to see it's Nicki.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, Rocky, how's it going?" she asks me.

"It's alright. You know I'm just chilling. You?"

"I'm good. Listen, I know this is so last minute, but if you're free for the rest of the night, can you please come with me to The Game's party tonight? It starts at nine and goes until about one."

"Don't you have an album to work on?" I ask laughing.

She groans. "Shut up, Rocky. Yeah, I do, but I need a fucking break. So can you please come with?" I sigh debating if I should. I really haven't been out too much to party in some months, but I guess it wouldn't hurt.

"Nicki," I start. "you better be lucky I love your little ass. Yeah I'll go."

"Great!" She exclaims. "I'll pick you up at 8:30." With that we say bye to each other and hang up. I get up from my seat and head into the house to go get ready.