Chapter 12

Above: Drake's second house Drake's Secret. Enjoy.

Over the Atlantic Ocean 2012

"GODDAMMIT BABY YOU'RE SO BIG!" The almost high-pitched voice yelled out. Shit, not this dream again. 

"And you love how big I am don't?" The man's voice asked as I hear what sounded like him slapping his partner's ass. How the fuck could I hear that so clear?

"Yes Drake, I do. OH GOD!" they moaned. Drake? Oh hell naw. Why am I dreaming about this nigga fucking Jhené? That's just all sorts of wrong. And how could I not recognize his voice the last time?

I can hear still them fucking with moans flying across the room. That is if I'm in a room. I still can't fucking see like the last time because it's pitch black here. 

Suddenly, a room pops up. Well ain't this about a bitch. How the fuck did that happen?  But shit, as long as it wasn't completely dark anymore. I try to move my feet, but I still can't. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my head. How can I still not move? I probably need to stop smoking weed for a bit. 

I look around and see it is a bedroom, but it's something about this bedroom I can't put my head to. But it looks so damn familiar. I look over at the bed to see if I can see Drake and Jhené, but the bed was the only part of the room that was blurred out. Now I wonder what the fuck is that all about.

"Shit Drake, I'm so close baby,"  Jhené moans. If Jhené sounds like that when she's fucking then damn. 

"Me too, babe," Drake says. It sounded like he was going faster to just to get his nut off because Jhené's moans were getting louder. Soon I hear the heavy breathing again meaning they were done. I hear the 'I love yous' being exchanged again making me roll my eyes. I'm still confused at what this dream is supposed to mean. 

I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind me again. I jump but I realize I can finally see the person. I look down at my waist to see nothing there. Damn what the fuck? I turn my head to see nothing but the room either. 

"Don't worry, Rocky. You'll see me soon," the voice said and I felt their arms disappear from around me. I could tell the voice belonged to a man, and I think I know who.

I jerk up out of my sleep sweating and breathing hard. I look around and see I'm still on the plane to Coral Gables. I rub my eyes and was about to sit up on the couch until I felt my dick hurting like hell. I look down and see it standing straight up. Shit, I know that damn dream did this. I don't even understand how I got hard off of it. It's not like I was the one being fucked or fucking anybody. I wait a few minutes for it to go down and good thing is, it did. 

Drake sent his private jet to come get me again. I can't thank that nigga enough. I could get use to this. I don't mind working with Drake at all now. According to Mr. E, the flight is supposed to be about 3 hours and 10 minutes. We left New York at 10 a.m. meaning I'm supposed to get to Coral Gables around 1:10. Right now it was 11:50. When I get there I got to check into the hotel I'm staying in and then go to the BankUnited Center for sound check and rehearsal. As being one of the performers Drake, Kendrick, and I have to be there the day before the tour starts. 

I called the cockpit to see if Ms. C could bring me another glass of champagne. When she did, I thanked her and she left again. Thinking back to that dream I had, I still can't figure out what the hell it means. I don't understand why I was having dreams about Drake and Jhené fucking, why I can't see them though, and what I definitely don't get is who I will see soon. This dream got my head fucked up. Like I said I probably need to stop smoking so much weed. Hell, maybe this tour can get my mind off this dream.