Chapter 39

No media above. Sit back and enjoy the chapter. 😘

Spending our last day in Barbados shopping, Ferg and I left Saturday afternoon. About half the flight we couldn't stop talking about how much we loved the trip. He loved everything too from the beaches to the family and mainly the villa. One thing's for sure we both are going to miss it. As soon as we were done talking about the trip, we both fell asleep.

Arriving back in New York, I did ride with Ferg back to our own cribs. Right when I dropped him off and arrived at my place, it wasn't too long before I entered and packed some fresh new clothes before heading out again. Drake shot Mr. E and Ms. C a message letting them know what was happening so that way they could hold off from taking flight.

I got back to the plane as fast as I could. As of now I'm almost to Toronto and I can't wait to tell Drake all about the trip.

My phone vibrates on the table and I pick it up to see, of course, it's him texting me.

Drake: You on your way?

Me: Yeah, I'm almost there

Drake: Cool. I'll see you when you get here, babe. I love you 😘

Me: I love you too 😘

Sending that last text, I put my phone down and turn it off. I look out the window drifting off to sleep for these last few minutes of the flight.

~~~

Toronto, Canada

The plane has finally landed. Gathering my things, I exit off the plane to see there's a car already waiting for me. The same driver from last time, Quan, puts my luggage in the trunk as I get in. I tip Mr. E before Quan comes and closes the door for me. He hops into the car and drives off taking me to Drake's place.

The drive from the airport to his place seems it took less time than the last time I was here as Quan buzzes us in. The grand black gate opens letting us in. Once he pulls up right in front of the house, I get out while Quan gets my luggage. Before I walk up to the porch the door opens and there's Drake walking out the house.

"I got it from here, Quan. Thank you," he says to him stopping him from taking my luggage into the house. He tips him, greets us goodbye, and then leaves with the two of us standing here.

"Hey," I say to him. He stands there looking at me with no expression making me wonder what the hell is going on with him. I guess he's checking out my hair and admiring it being that he's never seen it in this state.

"Hey, baby," I say again and he's still standing here with a emotionless face. I start to say something else, but he cuts me off by grabbing me, pulling me towards him and kissing me on the lips.

Well if this isn't a bomb ass welcome back kiss, I don't know how else to describe it

We stand here for a second kissing before we pull away from each other.