Sneaking Out

-Emma's POV-

"Emma, if you don't get your stuff packed up right now I am goin-"

"WHAT WILL YOU DO????? BREAK ME, BECAUSE THAT ALREADY HAPPENED" I screamed at Lachlan, "I AM NOT LEAVING"

"But you will have no where to go...." He tried playing his words right but he almost sounded sorry.

"I'm 18, I can go anywhereeeeeeeeeee I want."

"No you can't! DJ has already moved on, Why can't you?"

"Moved on? She basically took Prestons head off when the subject came up! I'm going to stay and get DJ back to stay with me and there is nothing you can do about it!"

"For Fudges sake Emma! Just get you fricken' stuff! I just want to get back to Australia, see my family!"

"Bu-"

"No! There is no hope! The pack is gone!!! Vikk is nowhere to be found so just drop it!! It's over!" Lachlan said angrily.

Lachlan stormed out of the room. I knocked over a couple things, and tears started forming in my eyes. The thought of DJ leaving killed me, and when she did, I became alone. It's all because of the pack splitting up... Because Vikk leaving.

I sobbed for hours... I finally let go for now and went on the PS3, I know the PS4 is better but I prefer PS3. When I got on, an icon came up saying '_speedy64_ is online' and I freaked out. I quickly got her on Skype and we played for hours. We dominated Gun Game and got to round 25 on Zombies.

My day was ruined when Lachlan came in with flight tickets...

"Hey Emma, I don't care what you say, but I have the flight tickets so we are going." Lachlan said. At this point I knew he didn't care anymore. I was mad and didn't even care anymore.

I stared at him seeking for any regret, I found none and moved to plan B.

Not go.

I will stay here or move to Cali, that's actually a bad idea. Lachlan forced Brandon and I to break up and to never talk to each other. So either stay in Canada or move to Texas to get DJ. Best idea.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning," Lachlan answered.

I would leave tonight, I started packing and Lachlan seemed surprised. I packed at an alarming speed and soon enough I had fully packed up everything besides my laptop, my black beanie and my amazing skateboard.

It was 12:38 and I was laying on my bed wide awake, staring at the ceiling. I was wearing black leggings, a slime shirt, black jacket and black combat boots. I packed everything into a suitcase and a backpack. The suitcase was black and the backpack was tie-dye. I wasn't able to bring my setup so I had apple earbuds and my laptop. I scanned my ticket for LA, California, thinking if I was doing the right thing. I settled on a yes.

I got up and looked at my window, before I could think I was staring into the cold, brisk night. I dropped my suitcase out the window and it fell, landing with a thud. I started making my way down, slowly, making sure I didn't miss any useful ledges or make any sounds. I safely reached the ground from climbing from a three story house. I searched for my suitcase, once I found it, I made my way down the known road. I passed multiple people and they stared, I stared back and growled in a low pitch. I got close to the airport and took off my hood, and took off my jacket, tying it around my waste. I smiled and went to security, getting through was no problem.

I went to Starbucks and ordered a coffee. I made my way farther into the airport, getting closer to the terminal. I looked at the people by where my plane would be, they all had crop tops on with high wasted shorts and heels. I laughed in my mind, I sat down in a seat far from everyone and slid off my backpack. I opened it and took out a bandanna I bought. It was light green and black. I took out my laptop and looked on twitter, liking and commenting on a few tweets from fans. The plane started boarding. The staff checked my ticket and I boarded the plane, leaving behind what I called home, after a while we were in the air....