Pain...

-DJs POV-

We had stayed hidden for the time being, and we ordered pizzas but instead of the pizza man at the door, it was him... By him, I mean my least favorite person that I could ever see....  Damian, or my brother. He looked surprised to see me, and when I realized it was him, I ran away from the door, and I started to cry.

I had so many mixed feelings.... Anger, Sadness, and reluctant to move.

I thought I had escaped but then Emma came in the room with Damian. Damian had changed so much. He had black dyed hair, but his eyes were still blue, he was wearing black pants and flannel almost shirt. He seemed to act sly, and smooth....  He was all buff  and like a jock. He was also taller than Emma by like 6 inches. But he seemed to be the same pranking jerk I remember. He looked a bit sorry though. I had to speak...

"Hello Damian..." I said, muffling my voice with a pillow.

"Uh... H- hey DJ. How are you doing?" He said, trying to play his words right.

"Okay, considering I was sent to an orphanage because Mom and Dad never wanted a girl, so they left me in that crappy orphanage and the worst part is, I never had a good memory of home!! All you did was tease me! Prank me! Bully me! Abuse me!!!! And I had no hope in that orphanage, I never even knew what having a real family was like!!!!!!" I started crying and I retreated to the back of the bed.

"Look DJ...." Damian said, but I quickly cut him off, yelling.

"NO! YOU LOOK! I HAD NO FAMILY! NO FRIENDS! AND ONLY ONE PERSON STUCK UP NEXT TO ME! AND GUESS WHAT? IT WASN'T YOU!"

"Who was it?" He was quiet hoping I wouldn't burst again.

I quietly said, "look behind you...."

It was Emma there. The one who stayed by me, and was my family.

He waved to Emma and slowly crept towards me.

"So... Still Damian Andrews?" He nods, "yeah... We left our family... But I guess I'm DJ Arsement... And that's Emma Power..." I said getting up and shoving him aside, leading him to the door.

"Your way out..." I said.

He said his last apologies and said to go back to the bed when he was gone... I watched him leave, and then returned to the bed.

There was an envelope.

I grabbed it and slowly opened it... Inside there was money... I stood in disbelief. Emma grabbed the money from my hand and counted... 10, 20, 30... And so on. The total was 150 dollars.

My brother had just helped m- us! That might be enough money to get Emma and I back on our feet, get back to what we were supposed to do. Live life at its fullest and not worry about the things that can bring you down.

Emma looked at me with shock, she was still upset about everything. Brandon, Lachlan, and basically everything.

Her eyes lit up and she dashed to her laptop and searched something up. I followed her and saw she was searching up her family. Emma never really talked about her family. I watched her enter the name 'Emma Michael Haynes' and some surprising profiles....

She had a sister, her name is Alexis. It says she is 24 and has red hair. She also has green eyes and she was tall like Emma.

She also has a brother. He was born after Emma was put in the orphanage, so she never met him.

His name is Isaac and he has brown hair and brown eyes. He was very young, no older then the age of 4.

Of course I had to look up my family...

I saw that my other brother  Caleb was doing fine. He was at the age of 19, and has blonde hair, and bright blue eyes....
Then I saw my parents..... Unlike any of the others, it had a second date.... I sat there thinking, and then I was in shock... I started to cry and Emma wasn't understanding my pain. I say in the best words possible

"M-my par--ents are go-gone" I said sniffly.

"DJ... I'm sorry...."

I went into more detail about them and it said there was a snow plow, running thru the road, and they swerved of the bridge, stuck in the car.... And they drowned...

I just ran to my room, crying, and leaving Emma there alone....