bonus: the howell family

(a/n: i promised this extra chapter like a year ago wyd audrey) 

summary: dan and phil are playing hide an seek with their new kid (:(:::(::

"I can't find her," I pouted to Phil over the phone.

"Oh my god," Phil responded. "Oh no, Dan- we lost our own child!"

"Phil, we live here. Shes not lost, it's hide and seek."

"Oh. Right," he chuckled. "You still haven't found me though."

"Do I get a prize if I find you?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" He challenged.

"But it's your rules, daddy." 

I giggled under my breath. "I'm going to punish you for that tonight-" He began.

"-punish who, papa?" A voice cut in, hearing Phil over the phone.

I spun around to see none other than my three-year old daughter, in her Eeoyre footie pajamas, looking up at me. I gulped, hearing Phil laughing his ass off through the phone.

I grumpily hung up on him, setting my phone on the table and kneeling down in front of her. "Nobody, Dee. Hey, wanna go help me find your dad?"

She nodded frantically. "Can we get a dog if I find him? I've already got a name ready!"

I chuckled. "Oh yeah? What is it?"

"Dil! Get it? 'Cause you and daddy's name put in one!"

I smiled. "Come on, Delia," I reached down and swooped her up, setting her on my shoulders. We trailed around and I held her steady on my shoulders, grinning when she'd wrap her fingers around my big thumb. 

"Marco!" Dee yelped. 

"Polo! Wait- shit!" I heard Phil squeak. Dee laughed. 

"Daddy said a bad word!" Dee chanted. I rolled my eyes and set her down, pulling her towards the cupboard that Phil was hidden in. 

I walked forward and I looked over at Dee, mouthing, "three, two, one," and then she threw open the doors and revealed Phil with his knees to his chest and a surprised look on his face. 

"Daddy!" She cried out, jumping onto my husband and giggling loudly. 

"I need to stop falling for that," Phil groaned, but kissed Delia's forehead proudly anyway. 

"Can we get a puppy now?" Dee questioned, looking up at me with her big blue eyes. I crouched down, shrugging. 

"As long as your dad says it's okay." 

We both looked at Phil and his lips formed in a straight line. "No." 

"What? Please, daddy?" 

"N-" 

"Please, daddy?" I copied, a hidden sense of seduction in my voice. Phil's eyes widened. 

"Come on, we're going to the pet store," Phil blurted quickly, jumping out of the cupboard and grabbing my hand. I held in my laugh and pulled Delia along. 

And so we went out, with smiles on all three of our faces.