Drabble Compilation #1

Bonnie x Freddy

Drabbles

(Inspired by BamSaraKilledYou)

1. Invisible

Sometimes Bonnie felt as though as he didn't belong. Not many of the kids went up to him, not many of his friends asked to hang out with him, (usually he'd be the one asking) he wasn't given many songs to sing by the manager.. It was as if sometimes... He were invisible.

But as soon as he felt a warm hand on his shoulder and found himself gazing into sky blue eyes, he didn't feel as transparent anymore.

2. Tune

"Hey Bonnie, what's up?" Freddy said, cheerfully strolling into the room. The bunny turned to him, smiling. "Nothing much, just working on a new piece.." He replied, repeating the tune. Freddy listened, thoughtfully, then grabbed an old recording microphone they used for the FFP soundtracks.

"I think this tune would nicely with a few vocals, what do you say?" He said, plugging in the microphone.

Bonnie smiled happily, as they worked on their new song together.

3. Pizza

Bonnie coughed and spluttered as he fumbled to get the pizza out of the oven. "Ow, ow, ow!" He exclaimed, burning himself with the scorching hot, and now, no longer edible dish. He tossed it upon the counter and sighed in relief.

He and Freddy looked down at the burnt pizza in front of them. "I-I'm sorry Freddy.. I must've left it in there too long.." Bonnie said, guiltily.

Instead of getting a shouting from the bear, he felt a warm hand on his shoulder. He looked up, to find Freddy smiling at him. "C'mon Bon' let's get this place cleaned up."

Bonnie watched curiously as Freddy went off with no hesitation to get the bin bags and cleaning supplies.

4. Guessing Games

"Okay guys! Guess who I am!" Freddy said, as they started their fifth round of Guess Who. "Oh, this is gonna be easy!" Chica said, rubbing her hands together competitively. "Okay, I'm quiet, sarcastic, I don't like cabbage, I like playing instruments, I'm good friends with Chica, I write the best songs, I'm always there for my friends, I'm funny, sweet, cute, I'm good looking, and Freddy seems to take a liking to me, and I don't even realise it.. Who am I?" He said, winking.

Bonnie and Foxy looked at each other, confused. "Aye, this lad ain't very modest is he?" Foxy mumbled. "How are we meant to guess a character from that?" Bonnie groaned. Freddy still had a sly, cheeky grin on his face. He pointed to Chica. "Chica, do YOU have any idea?"

Chica laughed. "Well DUH?! You're Bonnie!"

5. Jump-Scare

The bunny and the bear were both laughing hysterically as they both ran out of the office, desperately trying to avoid Mike's furious tossing of items, his angry stream of curses, as well as his extremely fast legs. They dashed into the kitchen, and locked the door as fast as they could. Chica was in there, preparing their dinner. She glanced over at the two, who were still in fits of laughter. She rolled her eyes, she'd seen this before, this was like the two. Both a bunch of goofballs.

"What did you do this time?" She said, sighing.

Bonnie wiped a tear from his magenta eyes. "We only just scared Mike Schmidt out of his WITS!" He said, resuming his laughter. Chica looked at the two, waiting for them to recover from their consistent chortling. "Hey Bon, whaddya' think, should we go scare Jeremy next?" Freddy said, sniggering. "Uh, yes?!" Bonnie replied still giggling. The chicken looked at the two, still unamused. "You two are idiots." She remarked. "Only the best kind!" Bonnie said, winking. Suddenly they heard banging at the kitchen door. "I SWEAR TO GOD YOU TWO I'M GONNA RIP UP YOUR ENDOSKELETONS ONCE I GET IN THERE!!!" Mike roared from outside the hall.

"Hey Freddy, let's go through the vents, who knows, we might be able to scare him again." Bonnie said cheekily, as they both clambered into the vents, giggling.

Chica rolled her eyes again. It seemed to occur to her that even the most immature of the lot could seem like the most sensible people in the world when these two were around.

---------

Lol I'm not sure if that last one can be classed as a drabble considering how long it was lol

I think I might do more of these, y'know, short and sweet. I can write them quicker too, as I can think of a subject for each Drabble in a maximum of 5 minutes instead of thinking for 2 hours about what the OneShot should be about.

Oh well, I hope you enjoyed it ^-^

-Ami