Drabble Compilation #2

Drabbles 2

May I just say that these Drabbles aren't connected (unless I say lol) and are all just extremely short writing ideas that I came up with on the spot. These Drabbles are based on my own AU- the official storyline can (more like 'will' lol) be found in my FNAF fanfic, New Life :3

Tank chu UvU

------------------------

6. Memories

Bonnie doesn't remember much of anything of when he was alive.

He remembers most of his school life, and the times he's spent with his friends, that other than that, his life was a blur. The most haunting of his memories always occurred at school. He'd be cowering in the alleyways, his face painted with sore bruises, and silhouettes of four, big bullies who would show no mercy or remorse, would be standing right in front of him.

But in every one of those memories, Bonnie thought, trying to rack his robotic brain, there always seemed to be a blue eyed brunette who would always come running to his rescue.

7. Inspiration

Freddy crumpled up yet another piece of paper, and threw it in the dustbin. Recently he'd had a lot of trouble trying to write motivational songs for little kids. He'd lost most of his inspiration, and had started to write more love-songs. Many of the kids had complained to the staff, saying that the new songs were too 'lovely dovey,' and that they wanted more catchy songs, aimed more towards young kids.

This particular piece of paper, was, in no surprise, a kid's song.

Bonnie, noticing the overflowing bin, as well as Freddy's annoyed groans, came to check on the frustrated bear. "Hey Fred', y'know Mother Nature isn't gonna be very happy when she sees all this paper in the bin." He said, chuckling. Freddy turned towards him, rolling his eyes, a faint smile on his face. He grabbed another piece of paper, scribbling a ton of words down in a few seconds. This, as Bonnie had predicted, was a love-song.

He picked up one of the verses. Reading through it, quite impressed. "Hey, these are pretty good y'know. Where'd you find inspiration for this stuff?" He said, continuing to read. Freddy grinned, unknown to Bonnie, shoving a small picture of him when he was alive (that Mike had kindly given him) underneath a load of his files.

"Oh, y'know." He said, faintly blushing. "Someone special."

8. Sleepy

The clock struck 3am as Freddy finally came out of the office, after re-organising the files. The pizzeria might as well have hired HIM as the night guard, as he seemed to do much more work than Mike ever did, who would always take the odd day off because he had some 'business' to attend to. Freddy knew he was just at home watching movies with his boyfriend, Jeremy.

He was just about to take a nap on the stage when he spotted a certain robot, asleep at one of the tables. There was about five piles of paperwork and handwritten party invites for the next three months. Bonnie had noticed that Freddy had been working himself extra hard these few weeks. He decided he'd save him at least a few months work by working non-stop for three hours. It seemed that he was only a quarter of the way done.

Freddy looked at the sleeping bunny in disbelief. How he could get this much done in three hours, he did not know. But what he did know is that the poor guy would probably get sore servos if he stayed in that position for the rest of the night. He carried him over to the stage, propping him up against the wall, and shuffled next to him. He wrapped his arms around him in a cosy position. "Thank you Bon'." He whispered, closing his eyes as the two of them slept.

9. Fanart..?

"Bonnie! C'mere for a sec!" Mike yelled from inside backstage.

"Yeah, what is it?" Bonnie said, raising an eyebrow as he walked in, and saw Mike holding his guitar as well as a folded piece of paper.

Bonnie's circuits stopped running for half a second and his pupils dilated. Oh no. That wasn't..?

Mike unfolded the crumpled paper, revealing it to the bunny. On it was a very impressive drawing of Bonnie and Freddy holding each other and looking into each other's eyes very... Seductively...?

"Explain this drawing and also explain why it was in your guitar?" Mike said, watching amusingly as Bonnie seemed to be overflowing with embarrassment.

He smirked, when he heard his response;

"Show that to Freddy, or ANYONE for that matter, and you'll spend your last few breaths in a Freddy head."

10. Backup

"Bon-Bonnie, y-y-you sure you'll be alright there, p-p-performing on s-stage by yours-s-self?" Freddy asked, concerned.

The bunny looked towards the small gap in the curtains. Chica was busy covering for the bear, welcoming the kids and introducing the act, as well as singing their theme song. These were normally things Freddy would do, as he was not only the lead singer, but everyone's favourite, and the star of the show. Heck, the place was even NAMED after him.

However, the previous week, a group of rebellious teenagers crept in one night while they were in 'rest' mode, and fiddled with his circuits and his servo-motors, rendering him pretty much useless on stage. They even had time to beat him up a bit. It was up to the Bunny and the Chicken to cover for him.

"I dunno.. I've never performed solo.. I'll probably screw up.." Bonnie said, looking down, and fiddling with the strings on his guitar. "H-hey, y'know, it's al-alright if you d-d-don't wanna p-p-perform. Chic-Chica pre-prepared about a d-dozen s-s-songs for t-today. I-I'm sure sh-she can h-handle it." Freddy replied with difficulty, but caringly. Bonnie looked back at him, eyes widening when he saw how terrible he looked. He had trouble moving, as his servos were messed up. His voice box was glitchy, his suit was torn in some places, and overall, he just looked like a total mess. Bonnie wasn't known for being the bravest of the lot, and being up there on stage singing by himself, it made his stomach flip. But somehow, seeing him in this state.. It filled him with determination.

"No, I'll do it. The show must go on. Besides, you can't have a chicken sing without the instrumentals." Bonnie winked. Freddy watched, a smile on his worn face, as he rocked on stage, earning the smiles of dozens of little children.

-----

Was that even a Drabble lol

AYYYY HIGH FIVES TO ANYONE WHO GOT THAT UNDERTALE REFERENCE RIGHT DERE

Yo, and sorry this is late btw, the exams were tougher than I thought :'D

-Ami