Chapter 3

August P.o.v

I seen her roll her eyes at me. But idgaf, because her eyes gon roll in her brains. I was horny asf. So i took this hoe i was making out with to the janitor closet. And i shoved her down and made her give me head. Damn she giving me head and i dont even know the girl name. I was to busy looking at lauren's ass. Because damn that ass was fat. So this bitch finally get up. Like fucking finally, her head game was weak asf. I pushed her ass out the closet. And I'm sitting here realizing i didnt introduce me to yall oops. Well wassup my name is August Anthony Aslina. Im 18 im about to graduate. I got some A's but i got some B's and C's. But who gives a fuck. Im a drug lord. The biggest one on the block. Im from New Orleans. I live with my mom Sheila and younger brother Dre. I have hella money. Cuz a nigga grinding hard out hea. And i have a Lamborghini and a bugatti. We live in a 3 story house and shit. Ok lemme stop giving yall my info back to this shit.

So i walk out the janitor closet and i heard the bell ring. I dont give a fuck about nothing. So my ass slowly walk to p.e. which is 3rd period and thats the period i have with lauren. So i started walking fast with a smile on my face.

Lauren's P.o.v

I change into my gym shorts and gym shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail and put on my sweatband. I walk out and i seen august staring at me. The teacher was picking partners. And i was hoping i didnt get picked with august. The teacher says my name then i heard august come out of his mouth. I had a frown on my face while august had a big ass goofy smile. He walked over to me looking at me up and down smiling.

We started talking and playing. And i had to admit it was pretty cool. I thought he was gonna be the fuckboy type but i guess i thought wrong. After p.e. i went to the rest of my classes.

3 hours later. (Laurens p.o.v)

Finally school was over. I walked outside to see rayna waiting for me looking irritated.

"Finally." she said with a attitude. I just gave her a look and hopped in my car. As i was about to pull up in the drive way i seen another car i did not recognise.

"the fuck? I swear if this is Mr.Johnson im killing mom." rayna said. I laughed.

We walked into the house and i just saw who i never wanted to see ever. My dad sitting on the couch talking to my mom. My blood started boiling and my jaw clenched.

"Mom? Who's this?" rayna asked. I ran upstairs and slammed my door and locked it. And i started crying into my pillow.

Rayna P.o.v

I wonder what that was all about. Mom ran after her and i was stuck with the man sitting on the couch.

"Hey sweetie" he said. Sweetie? Oh hell nah. Please tell me hes not a rapists.

"Sweetie?" I asked.

"Yea, im your father" he said. My jaw dropped and tears started forming in my eyes. I ran to him and gave him a tight hug not wanting to let go.

Vote and comment :)