Chapter 11

Lauren p.o.v

Augus-- I was cut off by a sudden throw to the ground. I looked up to see the bitch from earlier who was mean mugging me standing over me. "What you wanna fight bitch!" I screamed quickly jumping up but then rethinking as I seen the AK 47 gun in her hand. This bitch packing I thought.

"What are you doing Calm down girl" I said holding my hands out. "Now I'm girl....I thought I was just bitch" she chuckled. It was just me and her in here and a few people hiding not wanting to get shot.

"August was mine bitch but you stole him from me now I'm going to take whats his and that's you hoe" she cocked the gun back ready to trigger and looked me in my eyes.

Boom. The gun went. I looked down to see alot of blood but not from me from August. I quickly got up and place August in my lap as I heard the girl screaming I knew that the cops had come.

"Let me go you assholes this ain't over "she screamed over and over.

"Someone help me" I screamed as the tears blinded me.

"No baby please don't leave me I love you August please baby" I whisperd kissing him over and over. The paramedics came lifting me up taking me away from him. All I could do is feel the pain of my heart breaking.

"Hes still breathing hurry lift him up let's quickly get him to the emergency room" the paramedic screamed.

"No please let me come" I screamed running to the ambulance.

"Ma'am u will have to drive there we need to keep him stable" the man said.

"But I love him" I whisperd as they pulled off. I quickly ran to my car and began to follow them. I prayed as I drove there tears staining my dress.

"God please help him"

5 hours later.

After the cops finish questioning me the doctor came out. "Hi I am doctor Lawrence I have both good and bad news about August which would u like to hear first"he said " please the good news"I said feeling tears well up."He will make it"he smiled."now the bad news"he said looking down. I instantly felt tear drops falling. "Mr.august---"
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading comment if u want me to continue to chapt 12 of the bad news <3