Chapter 9

Lauren's p.o.v.

Being home was boring as fuck. Me and rayna was on punishment for 2 weeks. Mom only made it 2 weeks because she's glad we won the fight. I checked the time 4:20. I called august.

L-lauren A-august.

A- hey baby
L- hey boo. Im so damn bored
A- shouldn't had gotten suspended. He laughed.
L- boy stfu. Petty that my mom wont let me go anywhere.
A- want me to come over?
L- nah ill probably be in more trouble.
A- oh, well ight bae ill ttyl love you.
L- love you too. I hanged up and went into my parents room. Part of me was mad about my dad but the other part was glad he was here.

"Hey baby girl", he said.

"Hey daddy, how was work?" i asked.

"Same ole same ole." he said. I layed my head on his chest.

"Dad im glad your back. Please tell me why you left when rayna was born." I was waiting for an answer then he sighed.

"I l-left...because i couldn't take care of another child. We didn't have alot of money back then. So i thought it was best that i left. It was the worst mistake i ever made" he said. I heard sniffles by the door. It was rayna she came in and layed next to dad too.

"Im so sorry baby girl, i just wish i never did that. But look where we are now. Were somewhat wealthy." he said to rayna. We both stayed on his chest till we fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------
I woke up to a light shove. It was mom waking me up. I sat up and looked to my right and saw rayna and dad still sleep. We left them in there and we went to the living and sat on the couch and talked.

"Hey baby" mom said while playing with my hair.

"Hey mom..are you happy that dad is back?" i asked.

"Very, just a little upset on why he left but ill forget about it." she said smiling. I smiled too. I swear I love my mom so much. She's my bestfriend.

"Hey mom....how would you feel if I told you i have a boyfriend..." I was kinda scared on what she will say. She rose up.

"Girl you grown i dont care, but if the nigga break yo heart, y'all better have money to bail me out." she said. I laughed.

"Mom don't worry he's a good guy. When he's ready ill have him meet you. And you better be nice." I said laughing.

"Girl don't tell me what to do" she said getting up.

"Oops" I said covering my mouth.

Vote and comment. :)