Chapter 10

Lauren's p.o.v.

Finally I'm back to this hell hole. I see august at his locker getting his things, I walk up to him and kiss his cheek.

"Hey bae" he said while kissing me back.

"Hey boo, let's go to a club or something because I have nothing to do." I said begging him.

"Ight dress sexy" he said while laughing. I laughed too.

*

*

*
Rayna p.o.v.

Lauren won't let me go to the club with her and august. And I'm mad as fuck, because at home there be nothing to do. Ima just take a nap.

Lauren's p.o.v.

I wake up from my little nap. I looked at the clock 8:30pm. I get up brush my teeth and do my hygiene. I get dress into my black crop top and white cut out jeans. I put on my black and white Jordan's. I go to my bathroom and put my hair in a tight bun. Then i put on makeup and grab my phone and walk to the living room to watch tv.

August p.o.v.

I wake up and saw it was 8:50. "Oh shit!". I get up brush my teeth and do my hygiene. I get dressed into my black t-shirt and black joggers with my air force 1's. I put on my black bucket hat then grab my phone and walk to my lambo and drive my way to Lauren's house.

Lauren's p.o.v.

I get a text from august saying he outside. Finally, my ass was waiting to long. I walk outside to see him standing by the car on the passanger side. He could not keep his eyes off of me. Because when i went up to him all he did was look at me.

"Hellooo earth to august" I said.

"Oh damn oops sorry. You was jus so beautiful." He said. I started laughing.

"And you don't look too bad yourself" I said still laughing.

"Shit...I know" he said tryna sound all cool.

"Boy bye" I laughed and he opened the door for me. I said thanks and we was on our way to the club. It was quiet until "Say it" by Tory Lanez came on.

"Ohhhhh shiitttt yassss." August said while singing.

"Shut yo gay ass up" I said busting out laughing. We finally got to the club. And when i say its turnt it really is. I heard the music from down the street. We got out the car holding hands walking inside. We went up to the v.i.p section because august was friends with the club owner. This girl was giving me looks. I mean mugged her.

"Do you got a problem like damn can i get my face back" I said yelling because the music was too loud. She ain't say nothing she just kept staring. I ignored it and grabbed august hands to the dance floor. We was dancing then reggae songs came on. I was grinding on august. He could not catch up. I giggled to myself. We danced a little more. Then made our way to the bar.

Once we got to the bar I had so much shots of liquor, but i wasn't drunk. August took little shots because he was our only ride home. I kept drinking and dancing. Next thing you know i hear gun shots all around. Everybody ducked and I didn't know where august was.

Comment and vote.
Nai loves y'all😘
Should I update later or tomorrow?