Chapter 5

Lauren's pov

I woke up tired as hell, but happy because its FRIDAY! So I decided to text Rayna and kayla if they wanted to go to the mall and they said yea. So I got dressed (outfit in mm) but i already took a shower last night. I brushed my teeth. Then i flat ironed my hair. I grabbed my phone and walked out.

Rayna's pov.

My sister texted me. And im sitting here like what the hell. She couldve just went in my room and told me. *laughs*. I get up to take a 30 minute shower.

30 minutes later.

I picked out my outfit (outfit in mm) and i brushed my teeth. I put on my outfit, grabbed my stuff and walked out.

Lauren's pov
I looked at my phone and saw august text me. And I'm wondering how he got my number.

L-lauren, A-august

A- wyd today?
L- who gave you my phone number lol.
A- I know people :)
L- w.e im going to the mall with kayla and my sister.
A- be there in 10 minutes.
Convo over -----------------------

I know this nigga is really not coming here in 10 minutes. I turned my head and seen Rayna.

"Hey girl" I said

"Hey...I gotta tell you something" she said

"What is it?" I asked. I swear to god if she's pregnant I'll feel bad.....because momma will tear that ass UP!

"I broke up with my bf, because he was cheating and now he begging me to give him another chance. And I said no and walked away. Buuut I have a new boyfriend. And can I pleaseee invite him?" she said with a pouty lip.

"Yea whatever as long as he's not abusing you then im straight" I said tryna act all tough. She laughs and cheered and she went to go call him.

Rayna's pov

Convo r-rayna j-james

R- hey wanna go to the mall with me and my sister and her friend?
J- sure bae ill see u later.
Convo over --------------------------

So I told rayna he coming. And all of a sudden i see a random boy pop in here like its his house.

"Ummm who the fuck are u?" I said annoyed.

"Her bae" he said as he pointed at lauren and smirked.

"Ha! This nigga funny now follow me" lauren said. They betta not be fucking.

Lauren's pov

"Why you bring me in here?" he said and smirked.

"I just wanted to talk" I said as I sat on the bed.

"Come get on daddys lap" he said smiling.

"Boy bye" I said as I walked out but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. We both stared into each others eyes. Then at that moment he kissed me. My eyes got wide.

"August!" I yelled

"What it's just a kiss" he said.

"Yea but... Oh what the hell come over here and kiss me"

Vote and comment. :)
Cliff hanger xD