Chapter 7

Lauren's pov

I woke up in bed naked. I looked to my side to see august. His arms was wrapped around me tight. And I had to pee. I tried to get up but it was no use. I shook august telling him to move. He finally moved his arm. I got up. I fell straight to the floor. Because I was sore. I heard august laugh.

"Nigga that's not funny" I said laughing.

"Then why you laughing then?" he asked still laughing.

"Whatever" I said. I crawled my way to the bathroom. Once I was done I took a bubble bath.

30 minutes later

I got out and grabbed my towel. I brushed my teeth. I walked out and august wasn't in the bed no more. I put on lotion and deodorant. I put on my undergarments. Then I put on my white shirt and my dark blue jeans that has a white color on the bottom. I grabbed my white converse and put them on. I put on my gold chain with my gold hoop earrings and gold bracelet. I went back to the bathroom. I put my hair into a bun. Then I put on my red lipstick. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the smell of eggs pancakes and sausage. I saw august in the kitchen making it.

"Ummm who are you and what did you do to august" I said laughing.

"Girl a nigga likes to cook" he said laughing too. He stopped and turn around. And he grabbed my hands to go sit on the couch.

"Lauren, listen I love you. Your not like any of them other hoes. Your not a gold digger or a desperate ass. Would you be my girl?" he asked. I sat there shocked. I dont even know what to say.

"You know what..... Yes august i will be your girl, but listen if you fuck up you have another thing coming" I said. He cheered and kissed me on my lips. He got up dancing going back to cooking. I laughed at his goofiness.

Vote and comment :)