Chaper 15

August p.o.v

I saw lauren and this random girl laying on the couch together. Shiiit a nigga bout to have a 3 some tonight, I thought while licking my lips.

I tryed to wake up lauren and she twisted and turned, but she woke up looking around.

She looked surprised at who was layin next to her.

"Bae who is that?" I asked her.

"Diamond, she probably came for the night."

"She sexy as fuck." I said jokingly as she slapped me.

"I heard that." Diamond said sitting up, scaring the fuck outta both of us.

"Damn girl you scared me." me and lauren said in unison. She glared at me. Diamond laughed.

"You seem cool to hang out with." I said. They both looked at me.

"No cause I'm hanging out with her." lauren said while sticking out her tongue at me. I mean mugged her.

"But we just met." she said looking confused.

"I don't care I need a new friend right now, cause my old one fucked me over." Diamond looked at me and I nodded.

"Well I'll see yall later." I said while kissing lauren and telling diamond bye.

Lauren's p.o.v

Diamond looked like the type that doesn't have alot of money. I would ask her but I feel like that would be disrespectful.

We went to the mall and got a couple of outfits. Then we went out to eat and enjoyed the rest of our day.

"Soooo...your full name, address age, job?. Nah just playin with you." I said while laughing. She laughed too.

"Well my full name is Diamond Jae. I'm 19 years old......my dad is no where to be found...and my mom is a crackhead."

"I'm so sorry you didn't have to tell me." I said.

"No its fine...and..I-I strip..I only do it for the m-money I dont enjoy it at all." she said with tears in her eyes. 

I hugged her really tight. I love Diamond already. There's something about her that makes you want to talk to her.

"A-And..I'm gay." she whispered the last part.

"I don't care about that, I would still hang out with you." she hugged me even tighter.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I want you to live with me...I barely know you. But there's something about you that I like." I plan on moving in with august, then I'll have diamond live with us.

"Thank you so much how do I repay you?" she asked.

"You dont have too." I said.

Husband💦💍- August, Wifey❤💦💍- Lauren.

Wifey❤💦💍- Bae! -Sent at 5:51 p.m.
Husband💦💍- yes? -Sent at 5:53 p.m.
Wifey❤💦💍- can diamond live with me and you when i move in????! -Sent at 5:55 p.m.
Husband💦💍- sure jus tell her rules, cause i dont wanna end up shooting anyone. Lol😂🤔 -Sent at 6:00 p.m.
Wifey❤💦💍- yay love u❤ -Sent
Husband💦💍- love you too baby 😘 -Sent at 6:05 p.m.