Chapter One: Fame Over Night.

My first mark fanfic, so here we go..

     Cammie turned off the recording and quickly began to doubt.. ' am I even good enough?' She scanned over the video once or twice as she began editing and scoffed at the disaster of corny jokes, perversion and nerdy laughs..

" God this is terrible! " groaning, she decided to give this a shot. ' cant hurt right?' The thought lingered as she made the title "Let's Play: HuniePop".

Finishing the desciption, Cammie took a deep breath, and pressed upload.' God... noooo!'. The thoughts of hurtful, cruel comments flooded her mind as she thought as she heard the loud ding. Uploaded..

"Fuuuuu!!!" She shrieked faceplanting into the couch cushion " Idiot!!! Idiot!!!!"

" Hey Cammie!!! I can hear ya from my apartment! You ok?!?!"

Cammie looked and rolled her eyes, it was her neighbor, Course he would hear, the damn walls were paper thin. Rolling her eyes at how she knew he was eavesdropping she leaned her mouth close to the wall.

" Everything is fine Jack. Just being a doof over here. Go back to bed." She said groaning

" alright.. just keep it down next time ya yell ok?" Jack said chuckling

" Shut up ya irish bastard." Cammie said chuckling and says " For you being a youtube star that's complaining about someone being loud.. you're one to talk."

Knock Knock..

The fuck? Cammie rose an eyebrow and walked to her front door and opened to a surprise bear hug from Jacksepticeye.. Sean, (or Sean to you,you can replace his name to Sean if you wish!) but She always called him Jack to make it more comfortable to you.

"J...JAAAACCCKKK!!! " She gasped" Cannnnntttttt breaatttthhh!"

"Oph! Sorry sorry!" He laughed letting her down and releasing his embrace.

Cammie couldn't help but smile, she had known Jack before he even got "famous". He had always been a great friend to you and to especially move from Ireland to L.A you're home town to be you're neighbor. Popping her neck and back smiling, Cammie saw Jack's eyes bulge.

" you're being a Youtuber now?!" He shouted with joy" Awesome! This you're what? 1000, video? Look at that!"

"No... my first one... " she said standing beside him. " and look at... whoa shit..."

800, 000 subscribers.

" you're first video?"Jack said yawning after 4 hours of watching the subscriber counter soar. " that's impossible for a first timer. It took me forever to get 7 million. Not that I don't complain but I earned they're devotion by being devoted and caring to them."

" Jack... all I did was be myself.... that's it" Cammie said yawning and looking at the clock" 4 am.. well I'm gonna hit the bed... wake me if it keeps climbing ya goof."

" ill kick yer arse if ya go to bed! " he stated jokingly with a smile

" and ill pour out you're beer too ya irish bastard." She laughed and ruffled the dyed green hair of his" my best friend def looks like a leprechaun now."

Dodging a pillow hysterically laughing,  Cammie went into her bedroom and plopped down on the bed. Before she knew it it seemed she just passed out when she was shakened awake.

" WAKE UP!!!! CAMMIE!!!! 6 MILLION!!!!"

This is the end of chapter one! Please be kind and note this is all fantasy that some of us would love to see in one night if we began YouTube!  Leave a like and ill be back for chapter two!!! -Crisiplier!