Chapter 9: Time Heals..

( ok guys! This is the last chapter! Please do not hate at what happens! Or will you? Im a devil i know lol)

Mark Pov:

" The baby is fine... its.. the mother.. Mr. Fischbach... she's not going to survive the night.. the crash has done so much internal damage.. we stopped what we could and fixed what could be fixed.. I'm sorry.. You have to call family in.."

Mark went to his knees as the doctor turned away and walked away from Cammie's bedside.

How.. How could they give up? How could they give up on... his whole world? Bursting into tears, Mark grabbed her hand and leaned his forehead against it repeating her name non-stop. His heart was breaking into..

" Cammie Nicole..- he begged through sobs," you cannot leave me... leave our child.. what am I going to do without you? "

A strong hand grabbed his shoulder, Mark looked up, it was Jack as tears fell down his face.

" Mark.. I'm so sorry.." was all Jack could muster before breaking down.

" she's a fighter! " Mark screamed through his cries." She can't leave!"

" Ma..Mark her body.. its " Jack began crying" there's no one who would even donate..a heart, a liver, or lungs man.."

Mark cried harder drowning out Jack's words, he didn't want to even think his life without Cammie would be graceful...

15 years later...

" Dad! C'mon! You don't want to be late! Oh jeez.. that hair... ugh still dying it pink?"

41 year old Mark Edward Fischbach, who was still well known on Youtube as the still handsome Markiplier smiled looking at his beautiful 15 year old daughter Astoria Cammie Fischbach and chuckled. She was so much like her mother it was unreal. Flashing his smile he spoke.

" you think she'll love the hair color still?" He asked smiling

" oh duh!" Astoria said smiling " hasn't she sense the day you two met?"

Mark smiled as he hugged his daughter and walked down the same apartment stairs he walked down those years ago. His eyes fell upon the sweetest sight ever..

" you ready?"

" of course I am. After all you still call me you're walking miracle.."

Watching her turn around, Mark still felt the sadness rush over him as he stared at his beautiful wife... Cammie. Wrapping his muscular arms around her he placed a kiss on her lips.

" Cammie Nicol Fischbach? " he asked smiling

" Why yes Mark Edward Fischbach? " she asked smiling

" Lets finally do that Video now.."

" I thought you'd never ask."

The End.

( dun dun dun! Sorry but this is the end! Send likes and ill have another story coming! Thank you everybody fot reading and as always! I will see you.. in the next story... BUH-BYE!- Crisiplier-)