Chapter 6: Did We Just?

( Ok Guys... Smut Alert! If you are younger than 18 skip this chapter!)..

Mark Pov:

' She's beautiful..' Mark thought as Lacy finally finished styling Cammie's hair.' Why am I feeling this way?'

He smiled when he saw Cammie turn to him and flashed a small cute smile, ' Dammit... control Mark..' he felt a small twinge in his manhood and felt it get semi-hard. 'Think of old ladies in thongs!.. ew even that disturbs any man..' he sighed.. it went limp. Good. Biting his lip he looked down at Cammie who was now standing close infront of him.

" ready?" He heard her say

" of course. Ready for yoowwwww!! Yoga!"

"Mark... you're" she began and he stopped her by a kiss, on her neck. The gasp said it all... he went too far...

Pov: End

The kiss to her neck... triggered her sexual desires... her demons she didn't want to unleash..Cammie looked at Mark and grabbed his hand leading him out.

" LACYYYYYY!" Cammie called desperate for her answer.

" you're 27! Do what you want idiot! " She stated laughing" just be safe!!"

Mark Pov:

"Safe?" He asked looking at her, he seen Cammie grab him by his manhood gently and he couldn't help but gasp.

" you did a no no Mark... now... I can't contain myself... " She stated growling biting his neck.

' Whoa shit.. I got her turned on!' He thought feeling her grope him outside his pants.' V...Very turned on..."

Pov: End

She gasped as she was slammed against the door inside of her apartment. Cammie felt Mark slide his hand slowly into her pants and stopped. 'Yup... he discovered..'.

" N..no panties? He asked surprised

" only wear them when the lady friend comes.." Cammie said blushing " I don't -"

Gasping loudly, he has slipped his finger into her lips and began rubbing her clit. She never felt this type of foreplay in her life! Everytime she was intimate with a man.. it was just to sex.. not this. Her legs began to shake as she let a soft moan pass her lips as the tip of his finger gently rubbed in a circular motion.

Mark Pov:

He had her where he wanted.. but he wanted to take this slow, why? Mark felt she needed tenderness, passion, urge to crave more.

Mark began to kiss Cammies neck as he slowly slide his middle finger down to her entrance, he heard a soft gasp and a whisper" yo..you do that... I..i cant promise the dominating side of me won't take over!".

"Good"he whispered smiling biting her skin then a soft deep sexy whisper in her ear" I want to be dominated."

He pushed his finger inside and began wiggling it slowly, the moans that escaped her lips said it all... Cammie was ready. The wet texture on his finger signaled she had climaxed..

'That quick?' He thought puzzled, then he felt a hard shove and landed flat on his back on the couch.

Mark felt shock come over his face as he stared up to Cammie.. She had jerked her bottom layer of clothing off and noe was climbing ontop of him. His heart raced as she kissed him with power.

"Cammie.. " he began shaking his manhood fully erected and throbbing.

" I told you.." she whispered seductively in his ear unzipping his pants and reaching In" to not touch what is forbidden.."

Mark shivered as she pulled him out, he admitted he was alittle concerned he opened up a whole new level of domination upon him but as he was about to speak. She rammed down onto him, causing not only herself to moan.. but himself as Well.

Pov: End.

'Oh god! He's.. so.. massive!" She thought as she felt Mark's hands on her hips guiding her to ride him. Moans continued to escape as she felt the urge to bounce hard and fast..

" F.. fuck... g..go fast!" He demanded through a moan his head tilted back.

Cammie smirked and shook her head no, as she rolled her hips slowly teasing him, she leaned down and bit his neck.

" beg.." she whispered seductive" beg me.."

Mark Pov:

" please.. g..go fast!" He begged watching her hips go slow. He admitted he was in pain from the desire, he looked up into her soft green eyes and said louder" Fuck me Hard and Fast!"

Mark growled as his request was granted, it had been a few years sense he had intercourse and this? This was out of all of it.. was amazing. With every hard bounce ans fast movement, he gripped her hips and rose his in the air.. And began to thrust hard and quick inside her.

A moan escaped and he knew, he was the dominant one, he quickly turned her on her side and laid beside her and shoved back inside. Making Cammie moan so loud it nearly busted his ear drum.

" I'm not stopping until we can't walk!" He demanded in a whisper against her ear as he began pounding against her. His member and hers both throbbing.

Pov : end

""O..oh mark!!!" She screamed as she leaned deeper into his body feeling every inch of him ram angrily inside her. " O..oh god!! "

Hearing Mark's loud grunts turned made her climax come quicker, what had gotten into her?! Why did She just throw herself into bed with a man she just met!

"F..fuck Cammie! " she heard him moan loudly feeling his throbbing member pulse harder" I..I cant hold!".

"I.. I can't either! " she yelled in pleasure as he pulled her up into his lap her back still to him as he hooked her legs with his arms and continued his onslaught making her climax hit hard" o..Oh fuck yes!!!"

Hearing him yell, she felt a hot sensation inside her, He had released inside her and they both went limp as Mark held Cammie close to him.. looking at him, he kissed her softly and she asked..

"Did we just.."

Ok! Ladies? Feeling frisky? Good! Wanna let you have you're fun! Anyway! Only one day and Cammie and Mark sex it up?! What will they do now? Lets see in Chapter 7!!!- Crisiplier!