Chapter Two: He's Who?

" I cannot believe it..."

Cammie stared at her screen as she refreshed the page over and over, logging out, logging in, to make sure this wasn't an error. Yup. 6million and already they're asking for more.

" They want more?  Gibbem more!" Jack shouted slapping his hand on her back

" Goddamn you Jack!  That hurts! " Cammie said mumbling as she walked to her office hearing Jack laugh at her. Sitting down placing her headphones on, pulling up her save from Huniepop and she took a deep breath and pressed record the camera coming alive as she smiled" Hey guys! FannieCammie here!  Wow I must say... I'm estounded at how you quickly subscribed and I'm touched... ANYWAY! We are at the part I stopped at where.. I guess we are about to do the monkey.." she made a weird face and said stupidly" that's what the kids now call sex right?  Doing the Monkey?".

After 2 hours of gameplay, Cammie finished and began to edit. She was still mindblown at the outpour of subscribers and comments they were. The one comment though that had fans crazy was one from Markiplier.

Markiplier: I laughed wayyy too hard at this Let's Play! Subscribing mode? Engaged!

" Who the fuck is Markiplier? " she said too loud.

" Who's Markiplier?  Do ya have potatoes jammed in yer brain?" Jack said shocked at her" everyone knows who he is!"

" Should I? Aw is he you're boyfriend Jack!" Cammie said joking laughing softly

" to all the Septiplier fans apparently" he laughed sitting beside you and gets irritated taking over editing" for god sakes! Ill edit ya twit! Anyway" he continued to edit." Youre the only girl I know who hasn't fell for that man's charm like so many has. Quite the good lookin' bloke. Annnd" he nudged Cammie winking" you're a year older than he is.. and he's single."

" Oh Jack! " she said slapping his head him dodging and cackling hard" you know I do not wanna date anyone at the moment! Let alone someone called.. what was it? Mark-eye- nevermind!"

" You're right. Ya may just stay alone forever. Ima just trying to help ya out." He said smiling as he edits the video" hey he subscribed so could be why you got so many followers. " he sat back and smirked" I'm subin'! "

" don't you dare!"

" ima do it!"

" You do that and ill hurt you!"

" iiiiiiima pressin' subscribe! "

" Sean McLoughlin! "

" and I subed!"

Cammie let out a mortified groan as she started slapping Jack again hearing his uncontrolled laughter ring through the apartment. She couldn't believe he did it! He was making sure she was gonna get more subscribers by purpose!!  Sitting down, she shook her head and jumped hearing her phone chime.. Twitter. Pulling open the app she made a face and saw the Markiplier guy.. tweeted her.

@fanniecammie I'd love to speak with you. Please send me a private message.

" he just tweeted me to message him" Cammie said looking at Jack surprised.

" Good! Now ya American ass can see what Markiplier looks like and gain fangirlitis!" Jack joked laughing.

Shaking her head. Cammie sighed and pulled up Markiplier's Twitter page. She nodded, he was an attractive man. Korean. But, didn't trigger what Jack called Fangirlitis, pulling the private message up.. she messaged him.

Cammie: you wanted me to message?

Mark: Yes !!! :D I'd like to speak with you VIA Skype.

Cammie: Uh ok.. username is same for Skype. When do I expect a call?

Mark: Now ;)

Chapter two comes to a close!!! Wow guys Cammie is clueless huh!?!? What will she do when Mark Skype's?!?! Won't find out until chapter 3!!!- Crisiplier!